Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The_77

Arsenal Away 11 August

Does anyone have a hookup for home tickets or any Arsenal mates they could refer me to?

My former boss is an Arsenal supporter and will be in London from NYC that weekend. He used to keep Leicester's fixtures handy and cover for me while I was at "client meetings" during weeknight (weekday in NYC) fixtures. The guy couldn't have been happier for me when we won the title and I'd love to get him some tickets for this game.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

4 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

If it's like last season their were a lot of empty seats in the Arsenal end when we played them. So can't see a problem getting tickets in their end.

Getting your hands on them is the problrm tho. A lot are sold and unused. I know someone in leicester with a seson ticket. Doesn't do most night games as it's too much like hard work travel wise.

For a lot of wealthy people it's a vanity thing and they don't want to watch little old Leicester.

On ‎14‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 13:17, The_77 said:

Does anyone have a hookup for home tickets or any Arsenal mates they could refer me to?

My former boss is an Arsenal supporter and will be in London from NYC that weekend. He used to keep Leicester's fixtures handy and cover for me while I was at "client meetings" during weeknight (weekday in NYC) fixtures. The guy couldn't have been happier for me when we won the title and I'd love to get him some tickets for this game.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

My brother in law has 15 season tickets for Arsenal. I can point you in the right direction. Expect to pay over the odds though.

On June 17, 2017 at 02:54, foxoffderby said:

My brother in law has 15 season tickets for Arsenal. I can point you in the right direction. Expect to pay over the odds though.

Willing to at least consider any offer. ;)

Thanks!

On 6/16/2017 at 17:32, lestajigs said:

Good chance this will be on sky 

As long as it's not Sunday or Monday.

Hate Sunday 4pm.

18 hours ago, Papasmurf said:

Doubt it. Games will be Brighton v Man City, Chelsea v Burnley, Man U v West Ham and Newcastle v Spurs. 

There are normally five games. I'd say ours is borderline, it'll be those four and then one of ours and Watford v Liverpool.

12 hours ago, alanf0x said:

Away for this one, so have a spare ref, priority 1. PM for details 

See this shouldn't be allowed. 

The tickets havent even gone on sale yet you've already sorted out a buyer. 

If you can't make the game why not just leave it and let someone else have an opportunity at buying it through the correct channels. 

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

See this shouldn't be allowed. 

The tickets havent even gone on sale yet you've already sorted out a buyer. 

If you can't make the game why not just leave it and let someone else have an opportunity at buying it through the correct channels. 

But then he'll lose his place in the priority.:unsure:

16 hours ago, alanf0x said:

Away for this one, so have a spare ref, priority 1. PM for details 

I'd be really careful about this. The club have said they will start to monitor and seriously clamp down on repeat offenders this year.

If this is a one off and you're on the away scheme fair enough but if you keep doing it and they trace the ticket back to you they plan to revoke points and even cancel season tickets.

I plan to come off the away scheme this year as it's more hassle that it's worth sometimes being stuck with tickets you don't need.

20 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

I'd be really careful about this. The club have said they will start to monitor and seriously clamp down on repeat offenders this year.

If this is a one off and you're on the away scheme fair enough but if you keep doing it and they trace the ticket back to you they plan to revoke points and even cancel season tickets.

I plan to come off the away scheme this year as it's more hassle that it's worth sometimes being stuck with tickets you don't need.

Absolutely agree with this. I have mentioned it elsewhere on here but I have had guarantees made that there will be a concerted effort this season to clamp down on reselling tickets to keep up priority points. I understand why people do it, so not having a go at people that do, in-fact I'm guilty of trying to buy tickets on a couple of occasions in this way. However I am fully behind the club tackling the issue as it simply isn't fair on the rest of supporters. The only reason people do it is because it is tolerated. Hopefully if there is a clamp down as promised the majority of supporters will understand and either go to the games or stop offering their references.

Just now, rn9013 said:

Absolutely agree with this. I have mentioned it elsewhere on here but I have had guarantees made that there will be a concerted effort this season to clamp down on reselling tickets to keep up priority points. I understand why people do it, so not having a go at people that do, in-fact I'm guilty of trying to buy tickets on a couple of occasions in this way. However I am fully behind the club tackling the issue as it simply isn't fair on the rest of supporters. The only reason people do it is because it is tolerated. Hopefully if there is a clamp down as promised the majority of supporters will understand and either go to the games or stop buying tickets. 

The 1st step the club should take is scrapping the away scheme.

I use most my tickets in a normal year but last year with CL football i had to sell a number. In most cases mates had them but i was forced to sell them as i couldn't afford both yet the club only let you return 4 per season.

Think if people had to log on at 9am to buy and couldn't guarantee a buyer they would think twice. But because they have paid and are limited in returns they have to sell.

Archived