Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The_77

Arsenal Away 11 August

Yep, definitely changed on the new site.

Used to be able to upgrade (but not downgrade), now can't.

Bit annoying as my lad can't always make an away game, so I used to go with a friend when that was the case.

I think they should allow 4 away upgrades per season, as per home games.

1 hour ago, Permafrost said:

Yep, definitely changed on the new site.

Used to be able to upgrade (but not downgrade), now can't.

Bit annoying as my lad can't always make an away game, so I used to go with a friend when that was the case.

I think they should allow 4 away upgrades per season, as per home games.

They only allow the upgrades for home because they make more money lol 

Did anyone have the choice of what address to deliver their tickets to on the new system ? 

On the old system, they had the chance too and I'd use it sometimes because of logistics - basically I get my dad's ticket but he lives Leicester, I don't. 

Now when I booked yesterday I can't remember been given the choice. Be a pain in the bum for me but I understand it's another way of closing the priority abusers. 

5 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Did anyone have the choice of what address to deliver their tickets to on the new system ? 

On the old system, they had the chance too and I'd use it sometimes because of logistics - basically I get my dad's ticket but he lives Leicester, I don't. 

Now when I booked yesterday I can't remember been given the choice. Be a pain in the bum for me but I understand it's another way of closing the priority abusers. 

They should go the address of the booker. That will be the address on that account..

39 minutes ago, KFS said:

Anyone put in for the members ballot heard back?

Not yet. They gave themselves 48 hours to get the process sorted — understandable for their first go. Optimistically, I'm hoping for an email at 9 am tomorrow.

1 hour ago, blueblood74 said:

Just purchased 2 tickets online for 220+ points bracket and it's only 8:30am!

Tickets going on sale online earlier by the day. lol

When there is frantic demand for a big game, those waiting outside the fanstore will not be happy, unless some are held back. Never quite know how they work that though.

21 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I didn't understand it either. But I'm guessing they just use the address of the account.

21 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

if you order from your account tickets come to your house 

order from you dads account tickets go to his house 

the 3rd option would be to temporarily change the address on your profile but not sure if the club would like that 

As you said it's another way of trying to stop priority abuse

1 hour ago, jammie82uk said:

if you order from your account tickets come to your house 

order from you dads account tickets go to his house 

the 3rd option would be to temporarily change the address on your profile but not sure if the club would like that 

As you said it's another way of trying to stop priority abuse

Oddly my Dad and my accounts are linked - as he's a internet dinosaur, he wouldn't have a clue about how to use it. 

For example, I live in Birmingham and him in Leicester. Hence it's a pain as some games we come via different routes but we can work around. 

Archived