Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The_77

Arsenal Away 11 August

On 6/14/2017 at 08:17, The_77 said:

Does anyone have a hookup for home tickets or any Arsenal mates they could refer me to?

My former boss is an Arsenal supporter and will be in London from NYC that weekend. He used to keep Leicester's fixtures handy and cover for me while I was at "client meetings" during weeknight (weekday in NYC) fixtures. The guy couldn't have been happier for me when we won the title and I'd love to get him some tickets for this game.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

^^^

17 hours ago, Fox92 said:

How's everybody getting there? Can't remember which tube stations they close.

Can't remember which tube station I used last time.

Getting there is normally easy - any of Arsenal, Holloway Road, Caledonian Road, Finsbury Park and Highbury & Islington are within walking distance. Way back is normally trickier as Holloway Road and Caledonian road tend to be 'exit only'. If you're heading back to St Pancras after the game then I'd get Victoria Line from Finsbury Park. 

41 minutes ago, FraserSorensen said:

Imagine most of the local pubs are home fans only, best places to drink pre-game? 

Depends how much time you have? If it's sunny and you get there a couple of hours early the Faltering Fullback (next to Finsbury Park, about 1 mile to the ground) is superb.. Huge tiered beer garden.. Away from that near the ground it's all much of a muchness. 

57 minutes ago, FraserSorensen said:

Imagine most of the local pubs are home fans only, best places to drink pre-game? 

Apparently there are some away friendly. I will be looking for one.

Usually stay in central london but at that time I fancied going nearer the ground.

According to football ground guide the main away fans pub is the Drayton park?

anyone who's been arsenal away before care to share where most away fans gather? As much as I like to drink in central London I still love to go to an away fans pub for one or two for some pre match atmosphere 

Archived