Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The_77

Arsenal Away 11 August

23 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

According to football ground guide the main away fans pub is the Drayton park?

anyone who's been arsenal away before care to share where most away fans gather? As much as I like to drink in central London I still love to go to an away fans pub for one or two for some pre match atmosphere 

Drayton Park is excellent. Good atmos. Mixed fans - No probs. Decent prices for Londinium and a multitude of food outlets outside

1 hour ago, m4DD0gg said:

Its a disgrace that there are so many left yet members cannot purchase them.

I wondered what the hell you were on about then but just looked at the club website and seen that they're still on sale to ST holders only today.

Disgraceful at such short notice.

19 hours ago, Gerard said:

I wondered what the hell you were on about then but just looked at the club website and seen that they're still on sale to ST holders only today.

Disgraceful at such short notice.

The entire system is a total farce for both home and aways and the ticket office is run by a bunch of amateur cowboys who drop their pants the moment a 'favor' can be done.

The membership scheme is just a cash cow that they are milking and it makes me laugh the amount of tickets available in the exchange for people who 'all of a sudden' cant make the match.

1 hour ago, m4DD0gg said:

The entire system is a total farce for both home and aways and the ticket office is run by a bunch of amateur cowboys who drop their pants the moment a 'favor' can be done.

The membership scheme is just a cash cow that they are milking and it makes me laugh the amount of tickets available in the exchange for people who 'all of a sudden' cant make the match.

lol

Archived