Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Stand up if you love Leicester

Good news if you are 6 foot plus .. bad news if you are five foot two .. like one of the lads who used to come with us in pen 3

and spent most of the match staring at someone's back.

p.s .... does anyone remember that midget steward at Filbert Street that thought he was the most important man in the Universe ?

7 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Good news if you are 6 foot plus .. bad news if you are five foot two .. like one of the lads who used to come with us in pen 3

and spent most of the match staring at someone's back.

p.s .... does anyone remember that midget steward at Filbert Street that thought he was the most important man in the Universe ?

Not really, it's an area not the whole stadium. If your 5'3 get a ticket in a seated area.

Good idea...  and enjoyed standing in Sk1 as a young lad... 

however, I'm in SK4, with my two kids  and my my dad and would rather take a seat...    limit to SK1/ 2 maybe?

shame for the short/ elderly singers in proposed area, but, on balance I would support it...

This is a real issue / opportunity for there to be a real change with regards football stadia for the future.

In my opinion, when The Foxes Trust have an opportunity to meet the powers that be, this and maybe one other critical point should be on the agenda.

Talking about font size, a new drummer and all the other trivial rubbish is pointless.

This is a major issues to fans, and although I prefer to sit, I understand the need for this and applaud those who focus on this key issue. 

Archived