Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Nantes

Nantes boss Claudio Ranieri gets sent off for laying hands on an official but refuses to leave the touchline as his side beat Angers 1-0 in Ligue 1

• Nantes boss Claudio Ranieri was sent off during his side's 1-0 win over Angers
  • The Italian was left furious after the referee failed to award his side a free-kick
  • Ranieri tried to put his arms over a touchline official to imitate why it was a foul
  • The ref was not impressed and intervened before giving him his marching orders
  • Ranieri refused to move at first before reluctantly taking his seat in the stands

:crylaugh:

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Matt said:

Nantes boss Claudio Ranieri gets sent off for laying hands on an official but refuses to leave the touchline as his side beat Angers 1-0 in Ligue 1

• Nantes boss Claudio Ranieri was sent off during his side's 1-0 win over Angers
  • The Italian was left furious after the referee failed to award his side a free-kick
  • Ranieri tried to put his arms over a touchline official to imitate why it was a foul
  • The ref was not impressed and intervened before giving him his marching orders
  • Ranieri refused to move at first before reluctantly taking his seat in the stands

Love our Claudio always will, he made the impossible dream a reality. :ranieri:

• Thanks 1

On 18/12/2017 at 14:31, Matt said:

Angers management

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

lol fantastic.

He's doing well there. I thought he looked absolutely beaten at the end with us. But fair play that it's started well for him at Nantes.

I think he needed to get away from us after a while. I dismissed the notion that leaving in the summer after the title win but in hindsight it probably would've been the best thing for him. 

On 21/12/2017 at 20:51, Corky said:

I think he needed to get away from us after a while. I dismissed the notion that leaving in the summer after the title win but in hindsight it probably would've been the best thing for him. 

It’s funny really but yes he should of left us on a massive high of winning the league. That would of been perfect with hindsight 

• 3 weeks later...

During their game, the referee KICKED OUT at a Nantes player. It was so silly. I managed to see it just by chance

There was a breakaway and the player (think its carlos the player?) Was running towards his own goal and the referee tangled with him as he was running.

Referee as he fell over tried to kick the nantes player. And then sent him off.

Very strange incident.

Wasnt like a full blooded kick but he tried to kick the nantes player.

Never seen anything like that from a referee.