Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Nantes

Ref should be banned then forced to ply his trade in the lower leagues. Never allowed to ref a nantes game or a game with said player again.

Shameful behavior. 

The funny thing is he yellow carded the player.... but forgot to red card himself for violent conduct.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5416363/Nantes-boss-Claudio-Ranieri-ready-quit-Italy-job.html

'I have a contract with Nantes for two years and I have not received any messages, so I can't say anything.

'But if I were to be contacted for the Italy job, I'd go to the Nantes president and ask to be released.' 

bit inappropriate to say while under contract no? :mellow:

On 21/02/2018 at 12:56, brucey said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5416363/Nantes-boss-Claudio-Ranieri-ready-quit-Italy-job.html

'I have a contract with Nantes for two years and I have not received any messages, so I can't say anything.

'But if I were to be contacted for the Italy job, I'd go to the Nantes president and ask to be released.' 

bit inappropriate to say while under contract no? :mellow:

To be fair to Ranners after all he has done in club football I’m sure it would be a great retirement gig to manage his Country. If rumours are true Nantes wouldn’t stand in his way anyway?