Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Matty James to ......?

3 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Last year I proclaimed my love for this lad and how he would march to the top of the game given time and a bit more muscle 

he looks a man now and he looks a serious player 

it's like getting a 10-15m midfielder for free 

they laughed he'd when I said he was better than drinky , it was a bold statement but time might just prove that statement correct 

Loads of people have said that James > DD, myself included, for a long while now. Loads of people realise the potential that Matty has should he stay injury free. You're hardly an enlightened prophet.

Had a lot of minutes in pre season and by all accounts looked impressive. Remember he had a season playing alongside Cambiasso.

No way he goes, good player and can improve.

11 hours ago, Babylon said:

Average is currently better than what King, Iborra, Mendy and Drinkwater are showing though.

Not a huge amount went through the middle today, so it's difficult for anyone to shine. But he did well what he had to do, created one and had a hand in the other.

Well I wasn't suggesting he was worse than those others just that Ndidi looked head and shoulders above him and the others for that matter. I just don't think he's been as stand out as others seem to think.

In fact the 99% of the team have been decidedly average but then I'm not concerned about that as they are just fitness games.

As for James i'll judge him and the others when the real games start and the heat is on and he's competing against the PLs best.

1 hour ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Loads of people have said that James > DD, myself included, for a long while now. Loads of people realise the potential that Matty has should he stay injury free. You're hardly an enlightened prophet.

Was specifically aimed at one muppet who said he was useless 

you need To lighten up chief 

8 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Was specifically aimed at one muppet who said he was useless 

you need To lighten up chief 

One muppet?? When did Stringer say this?

I really don't understand those who are giving the guy a hard time. 

When we were in the Championship, he was excellent for us.

Our first season in the PL, he rightfully kept DD out the team.

Came back from a major injury and was asked to prove himself out on loan which he done.... well. 

Has been given Pre season to show he can compete and has done so....

.....What more can the lad do? 

Archived