Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Matty James to ......?

6 hours ago, AjcW said:

Some weirdo stalker on here found out James wanted 22 as it was his Son (just born) Day of Birth.

Weirdo stalker here. James posted it on Instagram so I didn't need to dig through hospital records or anything, don't worry.

I didn't say that was definitely the reason he wanted 22, merely suggesting that was the only possible reason I could think of that he might have voluntarily taken 22 up, rather than having 8 taken off him forcefully.

34 minutes ago, brucey said:

Weirdo stalker here. James posted it on Instagram so I didn't need to dig through hospital records or anything, don't worry.

I didn't say that was definitely the reason he wanted 22, merely suggesting that was the only possible reason I could think of that he might have voluntarily taken 22 up, rather than having 8 taken off him forcefully.

I was only joking bud! ;) 

He has done okay this pre-season but some people are getting carried away.

That said I want him kept as we know what he could be capable of.

I thought he was pretty average along side Ndidi  and needs to lose some weight otherwise he'll earn the nickname  Fatty James.

50 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Amazed if he doesn't start v Arsenal

He's got to without question, him and N'didi have looked good together and have looked the sharpest and most complete CM's so far.

Good job we didn't take the £4m from Derby....

22 minutes ago, davieG said:

I thought he was pretty average along side Ndidi  and needs to lose some weight otherwise he'll earn the nickname  Fatty James.

Average is currently better than what King, Iborra, Mendy and Drinkwater are showing though.

Not a huge amount went through the middle today, so it's difficult for anyone to shine. But he did well what he had to do, created one and had a hand in the other.

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Average is currently better than what King, Iborra, Mendy and Drinkwater are showing though.

Not a huge amount went through the middle today, so it's difficult for anyone to shine. But he did well what he had to do, created one and had a hand in the other.

Dunno, Iborra looks great to me. Gives us a player to help us get it out of our half when we struggle with linkage. Very useful, could easily pair with Ndidi against Arsenal.

1 minute ago, vanity said:

Dunno, Iborra looks great to me. Gives us a player to help us get it out of our half when we struggle with linkage. Very useful, could easily pair with Ndidi against Arsenal.

Done very little for me so far, few nice passes, keeps it simple but I expect more.   

6 hours ago, dannythefox said:

People on here saying he wouldn't get near the first team ? Big player for us this season! 

I think (some) people were saying that he shouldn't, not that he wouldn't.  And it remains to be seen if that is funny or not.

Last year I proclaimed my love for this lad and how he would march to the top of the game given time and a bit more muscle 

he looks a man now and he looks a serious player 

it's like getting a 10-15m midfielder for free 

they laughed he'd when I said he was better than drinky , it was a bold statement but time might just prove that statement correct 

1 hour ago, GaelicFox said:

Last year I proclaimed my love for this lad and how he would march to the top of the game given time and a bit more muscle 

he looks a man now and he looks a serious player 

it's like getting a 10-15m midfielder for free 

they laughed he'd when I said he was better than drinky , it was a bold statement but time might just prove that statement correct 

James better than DD? 

Hahahahahahahahahahaha 

Hahahahahahahahahahaha 

Hahahahahahahahahahaha... 

You might be right! 

Archived