Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

Borussia Mönchengladbach Ticket Details

Just now, jammie82uk said:

Plenty of seats everywhere apart from B2 which is sold out 

833 available in A1

886 in A2 

722 in B1

582 in B3

904 in C1

803 in C2

631 in P3

636 for Walkers Hall level 1 

Cheers buddy. 

I was Considering treating myself to a seat in the first floor area for this-never been up there so thinking about giving it a go. 

Has anyone been there before, is it literally just a more comfortable seat? Or do you get anything else. 

1 hour ago, rn9013 said:

Cheers buddy. 

I was Considering treating myself to a seat in the first floor area for this-never been up there so thinking about giving it a go. 

Has anyone been there before, is it literally just a more comfortable seat? Or do you get anything else. 

I used it for Chelsea cup game last season. Was similar pricing, worth £5 extra but wouldn't pay £65 on a normal matchday.

Padded seats, matchday programme (not sure about this friendly), private bar (with proper glasses) and I think tea/coffee at HT.

15 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

Has anybody called the TO? I can't really make a phone call so I just keep checking the website every 5 mins but I can't do that all day. 

I can't really make a phone call either unfortunately. Boss back in today. Typical

40 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

Is anyone unable to purchase tickets for this despite being a member? I've logged in and there's no option to buy tickets-it's still greyed out. 

I can't go to this game as we're away, but I thought I'd just check the ticket buying process worked by beginning the process, in advance of Friday ticket Brighton release date.  And surprise surprise, as you say, the "buy" box is still greyed out.  This is getting beyond ridiculous.  As well as wanting to go to matches, we're all now painfully aware of how important it is to actually get tickets (and therefore points), and yet it seems impossible.  There aren't many things I want from a ticket buying web page.  I just want to be able to buy tickets.  If I was as inept at my job as these web designers, I'd have been sacked long ago!  

I'm starting to feel sorry for the people in the ticket office - as far as I can tell they've spent the last 3-4 weeks trying to apologise for the shocking website mess. 

I may get a moment to try calling in an hour or so.  

6 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

I can't go to this game as we're away, but I thought I'd just check the ticket buying process worked by beginning the process, in advance of Friday ticket Brighton release date.  And surprise surprise, as you say, the "buy" box is still greyed out.  This is getting beyond ridiculous.  As well as wanting to go to matches, we're all now painfully aware of how important it is to actually get tickets (and therefore points), and yet it seems impossible.  There aren't many things I want from a ticket buying web page.  I just want to be able to buy tickets.  If I was as inept at my job as these web designers, I'd have been sacked long ago!  

I'm starting to feel sorry for the people in the ticket office - as far as I can tell they've spent the last 3-4 weeks trying to apologise for the shocking website mess. 

I may get a moment to try calling in an hour or so.  

I would have thought they would know by now that there is an issue with us not being able to buy tickets due to the greyed out button. Hoping to register in the ballot for all the games which are released tomorrow. I only have 13 points.I was a City member previously and was lucky to get tickets for just about all the games I wanted/was able to attend, apart from a couple of the 'big games' and UCL quarter final. I do think it's fair that those that went to more games last season have the priority, I get that but I will be going in to a ballot with people who have only just become a member (that's how I have understood it).

On 18/07/2017 at 20:36, jammie82uk said:

Plenty of seats everywhere apart from B2 which is sold out 

833 available in A1

886 in A2 

722 in B1

582 in B3

904 in C1

803 in C2

631 in P3

636 for Walkers Hall level 1 

Wouldn't worry about tickets still plenty available 

822 in A1

878 in A2

624 in B1

464 in B3

886 in C1

785 in C2

625 in P3 

629 for Walker Hall level 1 

When it works....I have to say the ticket buying process was much slicker than previously. Surprised at how many tickets are available though-very few STH's have taken this up by the looks of it. 

To be fair though we were very undecided up until about 8 this morning! But decided to make the trip down to Leicester for the day because I'm missing my footy more than anything. 

What a performance!

I've ascertained that I can do it, but it's not easy.  

Has anyone booked for someone else who's linked to their membership?

I have 2 kids - in order to book for the 3 of us, I had to select 3 seats, then go to check-out.  At that point the screen said I had exceeded my limit, as all 3 seats were in my name.  I had to manually change them to my kids, by clicking on the seat and putting in the kids supporter numbers.  The previous system automatically gave me 3 seats in our 3 names.

17 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

822 in A1

878 in A2

624 in B1

464 in B3

886 in C1

785 in C2

625 in P3 

Thanks for the updates mate. Reassuring for those of us waiting for general sale!

19 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Thanks for the updates mate. Reassuring for those of us waiting for general sale!

You'll be absolutely fine getting tickets on general sale. Even if (they won't) they do sell out, Jim has said they will open more stands. 

On 20/07/2017 at 10:07, jammie82uk said:

822 in A1

878 in A2

624 in B1

464 in B3

886 in C1

785 in C2

625 in P3 

Latest update for those interested 

776 in A1

841 in A2

446 in B1

277 in B3

859 in C1

747 in C2

604 in P3

579 for walkers hall level 1

On 20/07/2017 at 10:12, rn9013 said:

When it works....I have to say the ticket buying process was much slicker than previously. Surprised at how many tickets are available though-very few STH's have taken this up by the looks of it. 

To be fair though we were very undecided up until about 8 this morning! But decided to make the trip down to Leicester for the day because I'm missing my footy more than anything. 

Well if they're like me they're having to wait for general sale to buy extra tickets seated together.

They were never ever going to sell out so I see no reason other than to use this as a trial run for the system for not making it general sale from the off.

1 hour ago, davieG said:

Well if they're like me they're having to wait for general sale to buy extra tickets seated together.

They were never ever going to sell out so I see no reason other than to use this as a trial run for the system for not making it general sale from the off.

You've probably hit the nail on the head there mate. I think this game has been used as a trial run for the new website ticket buying process. Like you say, this was never going to sell out so there's no other explanation for the staggered release. 

48 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

I have a senior season ticket but am unable to buy a senior age band ticket for this game get the message 'Sorry you are not eligible for this age band ticket'

Is it not just a tenner across all adult age brackets for this??

Archived