Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

Borussia Mönchengladbach Ticket Details

Season Ticket Holders can purchase tickets for Leicester City’s pre-season friendly against Borussia Mönchengladbach at King Power Stadium from 9am on Friday 14 July.

- Tickets for Leicester City’s pre-season friendly with Borussia Mönchengladbach go on sale to Season Ticket Holders on Friday 14 July 
- The Foxes welcome the German outfit to King Power Stadium seven days before their Premier League opener against Arsenal 
- Fox Members can secure their tickets for the fixture from 9am on Thursday 20 July before general sales commence on Tuesday 25 July 
- Limited hospitality is also available on Filbert Way by calling 0344 815 5000 (Option 2) or emailing [email protected]

City will take on the Bundesliga outfit under the lights on Filbert Way on Friday 4 August (7:45pm kick-off) in their final pre-season friendly of the summer, exactly seven days before Craig Shakespeare’s men open their Premier League campaign at Arsenal. It is not the first time that Mönchengladbach have visited the city of Leicester, having done so previously in 1992.

Once sales begin on Friday 14 July, STHs have until Wednesday 19 July before tickets will be made available to Fox Members at 9am the following morning. Adults, Seniors and Under-22s STHs can secure their tickets for just £10 while Under-18s will be charged £5. Please note, no Season Ticket seats will be reserved as only places in the West Stand will be made available*.

From 9am on Thursday 20 July, Fox Members, charged as above, will have a window which lasts until Monday 24 July. On Tuesday 25 July, tickets will go on general sale, priced at £15 for Adults, Seniors and Under-22s. Under-18s seats, meanwhile, will be priced at £8. First Floor seating will also be available at £15 for STHs/Members and £20 on general sale.

To secure your seat for the final pre-season fixture of the summer**, STHs can visit the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium, call 0344 815 5000 (Option 1) or click HERE to buy online from 9am on Friday 14 July. Limited hospitality is also available in the West Stand from £50+VAT per person. Please call 0344 815 5000 (Option 2) or email [email protected] for more details.

Sale dates:

STHs – 9am on Friday 14 July
Fox Members – 9am on Thursday 20 July 
General sale – 9am on Tuesday 25 July

Prices:

STHs/Members:

Adults - £10
Seniors - £10
Under-22s - £10
Under-18s - £5
First Floor (all ages) - £15

General sale:

Adults - £15
Seniors - £15
Under-22s - £15
Under-18s - £8
First Floor (all ages) - £20

*Limited seating in Block P3 of the Family Stand. **Tickets will be sold on a one-per-person basis.

23 minutes ago, Corky said:

I really don't understand an extra £5 for non-STHs. Why can't everyone just pay a tenner?

I do think ST holders should get better prices to be honest but think a couple if quid is enough not five 

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

What's first floor?

The part of the west stand around the directors box, not sure if it's the little area directly infront of Top and co seats or the bits to the side. It's usually in black on the ground maps.

Must be called first floor as you go up that glass staircase into the hospitality areas to get to it.

7 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Only the West Stand seriously lol 

Tbf only 7k odd went to the Bremen game a couple of years back and being a Friday night there'll be less kids etc going. The west stand and part of P3 will be about 10k seats, so I doubt it'll completely sell out (unless people get hyped over a couple of top calibre signings)

2 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Tbf only 7k odd went to the Bremen game a couple of years back and being a Friday night there'll be less kids etc going. The west stand and part of P3 will be about 10k seats, so I doubt it'll completely sell out (unless people get hyped over a couple of top calibre signings)

eh? why? It's summer holidays. Let the kids live a little :D 

15 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

So why bother with all this ST holders, members 1st stuff.

I'm a ST holder but want to buy a couple of extra tickets which I'm sure could apply to other ST holders so I've got to wait until the 25th anyway to get the seats together.

Not that i'm in a hurry to buy just seems a bit pointless especially if they are expecting so few to attend.

26 minutes ago, davieG said:

I'm a ST holder but want to buy a couple of extra tickets which I'm sure could apply to other ST holders so I've got to wait until the 25th anyway to get the seats together.

Not that i'm in a hurry to buy just seems a bit pointless especially if they are expecting so few to attend.

Exactly. I'm in the same boat as you - I'm a member, but want to get tickets for my niece and sister too and obviously want to sit with them so have to wait until the 25th anyway. People aren't generally going to be bothered about this game, just stick them on general sale straight away to maximise sales, surely?

1 hour ago, davieG said:

1 hour ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Exactly. I'm in the same boat as you - I'm a member, but want to get tickets for my niece and sister too and obviously want to sit with them so have to wait until the 25th anyway. People aren't generally going to be bothered about this game, just stick them on general sale straight away to maximise sales, surely?

You're talking logic, whereas this is lcfc.

Just had a look at ticketing for the Gladbach match. It says on sale to general public on 25th July but only 1 ticket per person. How would my brother go about getting 2 tickets for himself and my elderly father who is visiting from Australia?

Obviously they'd want 2 seats together.

21 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Just had a look at ticketing for the Gladbach match. It says on sale to general public on 25th July but only 1 ticket per person. How would my brother go about getting 2 tickets for himself and my elderly father who is visiting from Australia?

Obviously they'd want 2 seats together.

They would have to register both names on the system and then link the accounts I believe. It's free to do (just like registering when purchasing anything really). I think the club want every user (even if purchased while on general sale) to be a registered user. 

12 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

They would have to register both names on the system and then link the accounts I believe. It's free to do (just like registering when purchasing anything really). I think the club want every user (even if purchased while on general sale) to be a registered user. 

Thanks.

I've just tried registering myself as a test to see how it works. When you first log in it insists that you update your profile. I laboriously entered all the details only to get an error.

Probably due to having an Australian address, etc. Not sure how I'd register my father as he has an Australian address as well.

What a bureaucratic mess. Why so hard?

44 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Thanks.

I've just tried registering myself as a test to see how it works. When you first log in it insists that you update your profile. I laboriously entered all the details only to get an error.

Probably due to having an Australian address, etc. Not sure how I'd register my father as he has an Australian address as well.

I found it quite straightforward to be fair but then I have a uk address. 

Doesn't surprise me at all that you're having issues as an internationally based supporter. The powers that be won't have thought about that I can guarantee it. 

54 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Thanks.

Just put them at your address then you'll get all their communication/tickets etc.

27 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Drop an email to [email protected] and explain your situation and i'm sure the club will happily sort it.

There is a clear focus from the club on gaining more international fans so doubt it will be a problem.

This. But was just thinking, it'll probably be different if Wigston or his relative phones up to get them? I doubt each person would need an account then?

1 minute ago, rn9013 said:

Out of interest, are there any STH's that can tell me how sales are going for this? Are there plenty of seats remaining all over the west stand? 

Plenty of seats everywhere apart from B2 which is sold out 

833 available in A1

886 in A2 

722 in B1

582 in B3

904 in C1

803 in C2

631 in P3

636 for Walkers Hall level 1 

Archived