Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brighton - 19th August

44 minutes ago, Samir said:

My account is linked with his so I can see myself on his friends and family but I login in through his email and when I selected the seats, I could pick two seats but I still had to put my membership no. in, maybe because it was the first time? Who knows, I see what happens with the next tickets I buy.

I had this problem , I fixed it by deleting the person then adding them again. 

1 hour ago, Fac51 said:

What does this mean??? Seems like theres loads of seats but you can't actually buy them?

blue seats are what's available; the black ones with red dot in the middle are restricted view; yellow is what you've selected.

Vomator is entrance/exit area.

I presume it gives you the red message at the bottom because you've already bought a ticket and it's 1 ticket per member.

Dear ...

I am delighted to inform you that your ballot entry for Leicester City vs. Brighton & Hove Albion has been successful.

You will be able to log on to your account on LCFC.com and purchase your ticket from 9am on Monday 31 July.

The deadline for you to purchase your ticket is 6pm on Monday 7 August.

Kind regards,

Vishal Dayal
Ticketing Manager

25 minutes ago, StanSP said:

blue seats are what's available; the black ones with red dot in the middle are restricted view; yellow is what you've selected.

Vomator is entrance/exit area.

I presume it gives you the red message at the bottom because you've already bought a ticket and it's 1 ticket per member.

No I haven't bought a ticket yet which is why I'm confused?

10 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Dear ...

I am delighted to inform you that your ballot entry for Leicester City vs. Brighton & Hove Albion has been successful.

You will be able to log on to your account on LCFC.com and purchase your ticket from 9am on Monday 31 July.

The deadline for you to purchase your ticket is 6pm on Monday 7 August.

Kind regards,

Vishal Dayal
Ticketing Manager

i bet when you log on you won't be able to buy a ticket lollol 

Just now, StanSP said:

i bet when you log on you won't be able to buy a ticket lollol 

Not that daft Stan will be down the ground for 9am. 

1 minute ago, Fac51 said:

No I haven't bought a ticket yet which is why I'm confused?

Think you might have missed the boat if you didn't buy one you have missed your chance

18 minutes ago, Fac51 said:

Ah ok thanks

Might be worth speaking with the club, explain what has happened and your struggles with using the website and you might be able to get some returns a couple of days before. Might be a long shot but might get lucky.

Hello

Are people getting emails if they are not successful?  

As of yet not had anything but could be sending the emails out in batches etc.

Is there any way to check on the website if been successful?

From

Russell

1 hour ago, Leicesterclem said:

My ballot was successful to , but does that mean my linked account for my son and husband is too ,thanks 

Not sure something you would have to check with the club, If you email [email protected] they might get back to you before Monday. 

22 minutes ago, RussellD said:

Hello

Are people getting emails if they are not successful?  

As of yet not had anything but could be sending the emails out in batches etc.

Is there any way to check on the website if been successful?

From

Russell

I don't think they would, if you have not heard anything by tomorrow I would think you were unsuccessful this time around. 

3 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

already been credited. seems my daughter won the ballot too even though i entered it by accident! 

You sure. Pretty sure it shows as a validated from date which is the 20th.

Archived