Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brighton - 19th August

When do tickets go on sale for this game for Adult Fox members/when does the ballot open for Adult Fox members to purchase tickets?

On the new site at the moment it only gives an option for 'international ballot' for all the home games.

10 hours ago, billyn88 said:

With Jim away on leave until the 26th I'm not that hopeful of an imminent announcement on this.  I'd prefer to know sooner rather than later if I'm condemned to the ballot!

What?

Jim bless him has no bearing on any announcement, just because he is put there as the face of LCFC and deals with all the public flak on twitter etc, it is down to the ticketing team and at the minute i would guess the IT section as well, there is very little chance they can sell tickets whilst it seems so many members are lacking points at the moment, until the errors are corrected, they risk more carnage buy selling and people not being able to buy due to errors in the system.

I note over the weekend there is now a total points box in your online profile so they are clearly still working on things.

City will welcome Brighton and Hove Albion, Chelsea, Liverpool, West Bromwich Albion and Everton to King Power Stadium in the opening weeks of the new season.

As such, following extensive research conducted by the Club last term, the Fox Membership scheme will have a new look during the 2017/18 campaign.

The scheme will operate under one Adult Membership, alongside a Junior Membership.

Fox Members with 30+ priority points will be eligible to purchase tickets for each fixture at an earlier date.

Priority purchase windows for those with 25+, 22+ and 20+ points will then open over a one-week period.

A ballot will open at 9am on Friday 21 July for remaining Fox Members to apply to buy tickets for each of the five fixtures on Filbert Way.

Each individual ballot will close in plenty of time before its corresponding fixture and successful applicants will then be notified when they can purchase match tickets.

For the visit of newly-promoted Brighton on Saturday 19 August, for example, the ballot will open at 9am on Friday 21 July and close at 6pm on Friday 28 July.

Successful entrants can then purchase tickets from 9am on Monday 31 July. Fox Members with 30+ points, however, can buy tickets immediately without the need to join the ballot from 9am on Friday 21 July.

Sales will also gradually open for Fox Members which fall into the other priority point bands (25+, 22+ and 20+) until 3pm on Saturday 29 July.

Once priority sales have concluded, successful applicants in the ballot will be notified before having until 6pm on Monday 7 August to purchase tickets for the clash. 

Please note that a minimum of 1,000 tickets will be made available in the ballot and at least 1,000 tickets will also be provided to Fox Members between the 30+ and 20+ priority point bands.

For more information on ballot applications and priority sales dates for the Premier League fixtures against Brighton, Chelsea, Liverpool, West Bromwich Albion and Everton, click HERE.

For the Brighton fixture, Fox Members with 30+ priority points can visit the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium, call 0344 815 5000 (Option 1) or click HERE to buy online from 9am on Friday 21 July.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/439405/fox-membership-information-for-first-five-matches

Not being a member I haven't followed this new system that closely but with this new points thing does that now mean we will see regular members offering their fox membership refs to others for matches they're not attending just to stay up the pecking order?

If so it's a bit amusing seeing as it is mostly the members who complain about P1 and P2 STH handing out refs for away games. Not all granted but a few do.

34 minutes ago, promised land said:

Not being a member I haven't followed this new system that closely but with this new points thing does that now mean we will see regular members offering their fox membership refs to others for matches they're not attending just to stay up the pecking order?

If so it's a bit amusing seeing as it is mostly the members who complain about P1 and P2 STH handing out refs for away games. Not all granted but a few do.

Members complain because it's unfair, although I understand why STH's do it. I understand why members will now do the same-it's just a shame that rather than the club addressing the unfairness, they've decided to extend the unfairness to members too. 

14 hours ago, rn9013 said:

Members complain because it's unfair, although I understand why STH's do it. I understand why members will now do the same-it's just a shame that rather than the club addressing the unfairness, they've decided to extend the unfairness to members too. 

Surely by now operating a ballot, they have removed an element of P1/P2 buying all the tickets up? Surely that is fairer than before based on that

14 hours ago, rn9013 said:

How do you expect them to address it?

31 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Surely by now operating a ballot, they have removed an element of P1/P2 buying all the tickets up? Surely that is fairer than before based on that

To an extent this is true. However what I worry about happening is top priority members will buy tickets to every game, regardless of whether they can go, to keep their priority high. Meanwhile anyone on under 20 points is entering a ballot where they may only get 1 in 3 tickets they go for which means the gap between new members and the top priority will just increase further and further. 

I'm reserving full judgment until a few games into the season-lets see what happens. 

6 hours ago, rn9013 said:

To an extent this is true. However what I worry about happening is top priority members will buy tickets to every game, regardless of whether they can go, to keep their priority high. Meanwhile anyone on under 20 points is entering a ballot where they may only get 1 in 3 tickets they go for which means the gap between new members and the top priority will just increase further and further. 

I'm reserving full judgment until a few games into the season-lets see what happens. 

Agreed but at least they can't buy up every ticket as half go into a ballot. However, I think most games will be easy to get a ticket for. Say Burnley at home in December, 90% of people in the ballot can get tickets (at a guess).

Also, with the ST resale platform, that should eliminate around a 1,000 empty seats or so at some of the games and therefore giving 1,000 more tickets to members/general sale (however they sell those).

14 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Agreed but at least they can't buy up every ticket as half go into a ballot. However, I think most games will be easy to get a ticket for. Say Burnley at home in December, 90% of people in the ballot can get tickets (at a guess).

Also, with the ST resale platform, that should eliminate around a 1,000 empty seats or so at some of the games and therefore giving 1,000 more tickets to members/general sale (however they sell those).

Season ticket resale platform, have st holders been given details on how this will work yet?

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Snap. I don't understand how they announce things but don't have details. They should have everything ironed out in May/June

Don't worry they'll have it sorted by May lol

2 hours ago, Qwerty said:

Can anyone see this fixture in the home games ticket section?  All I can see is the Borussia match.  

still nothing with a few minutes to go. Ballot page has the fixtures listed but greyed out option where 'Buy' would be. 

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Ha, Brighton is on the list now but, despite having 31 points, the option to Buy is still greyed out lollol 

It was greyed out when trying to get tix for Borussia until 10am. I can only assume that the time on their website is out by 1 hour

Archived