Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wardyfox86

Destiny 2

Does anybody know if the raids have matchmaking this time?

Was one of the things that really annoyed me about the first one, not being able to do the end game content because I didn't have a specific group of people to do it with

Edited by MrSpaM

1 hour ago, MrSpaM said:

Was one of the things that really annoyed me about the first one, not being able to do the end game content because I didn't have a specific group of people to do it with

There's no matchmaking similar to what you get on strikes, but there is something called "guided games". Clans can open spaces to people to help them through raids which is done in-game and is pretty similar to matchmaking.

2 hours ago, MrSpaM said:

Believe so, not something I'd recommend if the difficulty is anywhere near that of Kings Fall raid though. 

40 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

There's no matchmaking similar to what you get on strikes, but there is something called "guided games". Clans can open spaces to people to help them through raids which is done in-game and is pretty similar to matchmaking.

lol if the community is anything like Destiny no chance that'll work very well.

Most of the time on LFG group sites you'd have to meet a minimum set of requirements (often including prior completion of the raid and specific end game gear) in order for groups to allow you anywhere near there group.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

39 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I didn't play destiny 1 but always fancied giving it a go... would it matter that I haven't played 1 if I was to jump straight into 2? Or is there a carry over from 1

There is a carry on, but tbh, the story in Destiny 1 was so bare bones and bad that you're not really missing much

• Like 1

Clan exists. 

The Foxes 1884.

Please join up and lets see about making some progress together.

I've not yet sorted out the banner or the 'about' part, but maybe we can agree on something or someone more talented than me can contribute.

I'll get inviting those I know from here. (PS4).