Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FraserSorensen

Man United (A) - 26th August

On 17/08/2017 at 07:00, Dipak83 said:

Whenever I log in online and try and go to the tickets section I get the following error message:

"Oops! a general exception has occured, please refer to the system administrator for further details..."

If it's still the same later, I might try and see if I can call up and get tickets, if there's any left

I found it did this to me I noticed because i wasn’t logged in , although i was logged in. After clicking on “tickets” i wasn’t logged in.... Strange but only happened a few times.

12 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Anyone know any decent(free) places to park near the ground?

Free parking will be a struggle, this is why I'm going on train and always go on train to Manchester.

4 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Will I have to get there really early?

no its street parking and plenty we will be there around 2.30  of side road s of kings street , thro tram station past old trafford cricket ground ( call in for a pint ) then 10 mins walk to ground easy get away also 

Are people drinking City Centre?

Last two visits I've been going Salford Quays but can't be bothered to walk all the way round. Usually drink City Centre for Manchester City so will it be same pubs tomorrow?

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Are people drinking City Centre?

Last two visits I've been going Salford Quays but can't be bothered to walk all the way round. Usually drink City Centre for Manchester City so will it be same pubs tomorrow?

If you're seeking football atmosphere I don't have a clue but for good beer check out beermoth and port street beer house.

Archived