Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

Work for Electricians

Apologies for turning this into a job site, Not sure if we have rules against advertising jobs on here, but the construction company i work for are looking for a self employed electrician for a small job (1-2 weeks) in Milton Keynes (That could well lead on to a lot more work)

If anyone is interested, let me know and i can give you more details about the job, and potential work in the future

39 minutes ago, notnow john said:

Well when her previous boyfriend worked away  she felt isolated and found comfort with Russian sailors.

I don't want to come home to find she's had another Serge.

Did she at least charge them for it?

3 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Might as well post my CV on here.. :whistle:

Why not? Tell us what kind of thing you're looking for and what qualifications you've got. It can't hurt.

(leave your name out, obviously)

22 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

Apologies for turning this into a job site, Not sure if we have rules against advertising jobs on here, but the construction company i work for are looking for a self employed electrician for a small job (1-2 weeks) in Milton Keynes (That could well lead on to a lot more work)

If anyone is interested, let me know and i can give you more details about the job, and potential work in the future

You sorted anyone for this?

I've got a mate who was laid off recently and would be very interested 

2 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Mate there is stacks of contract work out there for sparkys, tell him to ring technical resources if he is stuck. I get 3-4 phone calls a day from them.

12 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

I think we found someone for that MK job, but a couple of our major customers are based there so we tend to get a fair bit of work down there. we have loads of other work coming up all over the country. PM me and i'll send you our company details if your mate is still interested

1 minute ago, TiffToff88 said:

I think we found someone for that MK job, but a couple of our major customers are based there so we tend to get a fair bit of work down there. we have loads of other work coming up all over the country. PM me and i'll send you our company details if your mate is still interested

I'll give him a shout and get back to you. Cheers :thumbup:

Archived