Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Turbogre

Lunch at work

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

Jeez ! ..   You make another sandwich and a big ugly sumo type creature appears from nowhere and attacks you ! .. :o

I'd get in touch with the council pest control department. 

Oi! Show some respect. 

That's his mother-in-law you're talking about..

• Thanks 1

when i started doing office work i used to bring in my own pack up and everything. ham and mayo sandwich on brown bread with some crisps and a brunch bar or some fruit. then as i got settled into working life my anxiety got worse and worse and then i didn't dare bring anything in because i thought everyone would think i was acting like a school kid so now its a mix of last nights leftover dinner/cuppa soup or a tesco £3 meal deal consisting of a smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel, cheese and chive sunbites and a pepsi max. 

Also turns out having a 9-5 after working shifts makes your metabolism slow down so much! ive put 3 stone on in the 3 years ive been out of shift work.