Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Turbogre

Lunch at work

Guest seanfox778
On 31/08/2017 at 14:52, Finnegan said:

Due to depression, I managed to lose over two stone in about six weeks recently. 

I've recently returned to eating reasonably consistently again but I've been taking some liberties as I know I could actually do with putting a bit of it back on. 

Lunch today was 16 chicken nuggets, a Ripple, a Boost and a Lion Bar.

Not ****ing around. 

What did you do with the other 4 nuggets?

I usually opt for a salad in the summertime. Heck, I've eaten more salad for lunch in the past twelve months than I've eaten in the twelve years before that!

My food pattern during lunch time is usually anti-cyclical: If it's warm, I go for something cold and vice versa. We've got a pretty good Chinese restaurant nearby that sells delicious Thai curry.

6 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

I usually opt for a salad in the summertime. Heck, I've eaten more salad for lunch in the past twelve months than I've eaten in the twelve years before that!

My food pattern during lunch time is usually anti-cyclical: If it's warm, I go for something cold and vice versa. We've got a pretty good Chinese restaurant nearby that sells delicious Thai curry.

Reeks of authenticity.

Like walking into chinese place and asking for some roti with palak paneer.

21 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Nope, not had it yet ...   but I'm just sat looking at it in the bowl  :( ...     I'm sure its grinning.

Never mind tomorrow is another day and the diet will be over for a week ..   :)

Dieting shouldn't be about not eating, CF, but about eating properly

4 minutes ago, Buce said:

Dieting shouldn't be about not eating, CF, but about eating properly

Oh I eat Bucey ..  600 cals a day for two days ...   its the only way I can control my weight.    I don't do it all the time but have just piled a few on over the last couple of weeks by eating AND drinking to excess ...    I'll level off for a bit now.