Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Turbogre

Lunch at work

On 08/09/2017 at 16:12, ramboacdc said:

when i started doing office work i used to bring in my own pack up and everything. ham and mayo sandwich on brown bread with some crisps and a brunch bar or some fruit. then as i got settled into working life my anxiety got worse and worse and then i didn't dare bring anything in because i thought everyone would think i was acting like a school kid so now its a mix of last nights leftover dinner/cuppa soup or a tesco £3 meal deal consisting of a smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel, cheese and chive sunbites and a pepsi max. 

Also turns out having a 9-5 after working shifts makes your metabolism slow down so much! ive put 3 stone on in the 3 years ive been out of shift work. 

I thought that this was a weird concept I mean who the hell cares what other people have for lunch at work.

That was until today when a director decided to belittle me due to my packed my lunch. He was saying how he used to have this kind of lunch when he was 10, was weird and he kept going out about in front of everyone. Very odd.

Edited by Unabomber

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I thought that this was a weird concept I mean who the hell cares what other people have for lunch at work.

That was until today when a director decided to belittle me due to my packed my lunch. He was saying how he used to have this kind of lunch when he was 10, was weird and he kept going out about in front of everyone. Very odd.

lol what did you have in your lunchbox? I have a packed lunch every day, I can't understand why someone would take the piss.

5 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Sounds like you've disgruntled the CEO

7 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

sounds like you're a victim of workplace bullying. there's agencies and people you can speak to about it pal, don't suffer in silence. :thumbup: 

8 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I had a Mediterranean chicken, emmental cheese and salad sandwich on kingsmill 50/50, a mini cheddar stick, some roast chicken bites from Aldi, Aldi's version of skips and a high protein passion fruit topped yogurt.

The guy has issues then, nowt wrong with that.

6 minutes ago, Turbogre said:

No lunch today, as i'm going for a Ruby tonight, so saving myself for that.

:nigel:   I thought it was getting a bit late and we hadn't heard a peep out of you ...    its no good starting these threads Turbo and then having no lunch ! ...    I will expect better tomorrow ...

8 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

:nigel:   I thought it was getting a bit late and we hadn't heard a peep out of you ...    its no good starting these threads Turbo and then having no lunch ! ...    I will expect better tomorrow ...

I'm sorry buddy, it wont happen again.

I don't work weekends, so i'll be back Monday with my lunch update.

• Like 1

Guest BlueBrett

Actually remembered to bring my own sandwiches today :scarf:

1 Beef, 1 Ham

They were made in a rush though so it was literally beef in one, ham in the other - no condiments, accompaniments or butter.

Guest seanfox778
2 hours ago, lifted*fox said:

bagels with this shit on: 

Image result for pip and nut peanut butter

it really is the tits. if you don't know - get to know. 

That's actually a wonderful slogan.