Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Fortnite Battle Royale

49 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Well in! Back 2 back is impressive 

Won 5 squads last night (3 in a row) but something was wrong and the wins weren’t being recorded. Annoying as hell

Is this some sort of glitch because the two solo wins I managed last night wasn’t recorded when I checked my stats? I’ll have a look tonight to see if there on or not.

Reason I won was purely on being patient. Instead of jumping right into the deep end I’d bide my time, get my resources and loot and then go from there. Friends of mine like to get stuck straight into the action but 9/10 I die using this strategy.

18 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Is this some sort of glitch because the two solo wins I managed last night wasn’t recorded when I checked my stats? I’ll have a look tonight to see if there on or not.

Reason I won was purely on being patient. Instead of jumping right into the deep end I’d bide my time, get my resources and loot and then go from there. Friends of mine like to get stuck straight into the action but 9/10 I die using this strategy.

Yeah some sort of server error. Apparently they ain’t gonna be counted

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Just no way of retrieving them I guess. Maybe if you clipped them you could send them the clips lol

Nah no point. Epic Games tweeted that it wouldn’t be recorded all day yesterday if anybody won which is a right pain in the arse. Couldn’t believe I did it two times in a row.

Just now, buzzer_b said:

Nah no point. Epic Games tweeted that it wouldn’t be recorded all day yesterday if anybody won which is a right pain in the arse. Couldn’t believe I did it two times in a row.

Grim mate

at least you know you ca do it now

Edited by foxfanazer

Just won my 2nd solo match, with a lot of patience! Came down to me and one other, knew he'd seen me sneak behind a tree but his vision was obscured by a tiny hill. Heard him snipe the tree and I tiptoed to behind the hill. He started firing grenades at the tree, waited till he was reloading and got him with my assault rifle. Loved watching him try to panic build and failing

16 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Just no-scoped someone by mistake, incredible feeling!

Something similar happened to me as well!

I thought i had my blue AR out and walked around a corner, bumped into an enemy and aimed down (what i thought was my AR scope and immediately started firing) only to find it was my blue bolt action and took his head off with 1 shot! ¬

Kind of an accidental quick scope/no scope!

2 minutes ago, TheRealWalshy5 said:

Something similar happened to me as well!

I thought i had my blue AR out and walked around a corner, bumped into an enemy and aimed down (what i thought was my AR scope and immediately started firing) only to find it was my blue bolt action and took his head off with 1 shot! ¬

Kind of an accidental quick scope/no scope!

Haha it feels great doesn't it? My scenario was weird, I was in the final 3 and hiding at the bottom of a cliff not thinking anyone was about. Started building a stairway and saw a bloke come running up at the corner of my screen so I panicked and switched to a weapon thinking it was AR and hipfired in his general direction. Turns out it was my sniper rifle and it was a headshot with one attempt. He must have been livid, really would have looked like I'd cheated but it was sheer fluke

• Like 1

Anybody been having problems with only being to carry 4 items instead of 5? When I pick up a 5th item it replaces the one I have highlighted rather than fill the 5th slot. I've tried dropping all items and picking back up with no luck. Doesn't happen every game but maybe 1 in every 5 games I have this problem. Nightmare

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Haha it feels great doesn't it? My scenario was weird, I was in the final 3 and hiding at the bottom of a cliff not thinking anyone was about. Started building a stairway and saw a bloke come running up at the corner of my screen so I panicked and switched to a weapon thinking it was AR and hipfired in his general direction. Turns out it was my sniper rifle and it was a headshot with one attempt. He must have been livid, really would have looked like I'd cheated but it was sheer fluke

Love it!

Pure no-scope and a fuming opponent equals two boxes ticked in my game plan!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kingcarr21 said:

Anybody been having problems with only being to carry 4 items instead of 5? When I pick up a 5th item it replaces the one I have highlighted rather than fill the 5th slot. I've tried dropping all items and picking back up with no luck. Doesn't happen every game but maybe 1 in every 5 games I have this problem. Nightmare

Played last night and had no issue pal, we must play some time

8 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Nah never heard of that glitch! That’s a shocker

Been kicked from a few games since the update

Turned my ps4 on last night and couldn't connect to the Wifi for the life of me. Sky Wifi is doggo. My cousin came round and put a Ethernet cable in which has made a difference. In fortnite I was lagging quite a bit.

So last night managed to win 2 squad games, 1 I got 4 kills and the other I got 0 kills lol. Its mad how every match I play feels different even though its the same map and weapons. Never gets boring. I got a nice sniper kill from 246m away. Looking forward to doing more challenges. Did anyone do the treasure map at dusty? That was fun

55 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Turned my ps4 on last night and couldn't connect to the Wifi for the life of me. Sky Wifi is doggo. My cousin came round and put a Ethernet cable in which has made a difference. In fortnite I was lagging quite a bit.

So last night managed to win 2 squad games, 1 I got 4 kills and the other I got 0 kills lol. Its mad how every match I play feels different even though its the same map and weapons. Never gets boring. I got a nice sniper kill from 246m away. Looking forward to doing more challenges. Did anyone do the treasure map at dusty? That was fun

I have found that ethernet cables are essential with ps4s. The PS4 wifi card is absolute doggo. At my old place I could get 30 mbps on everything but my ps4, which was barely doing 3mbps. Ethernet cable took it right up to its rightful speed.

I bought the battlepass last Thursday and havent had more than 4 games since. It sucks that it was released around the same time I had shit to do.

Edited by lgfualol

1 hour ago, kingcarr21 said:

Its mad how every match I play feels different even though its the same map and weapons. Never gets boring.

That's what I love about it, you never have the same game twice. I landed in Wailing Woods (thinking I was alone) yesterday, three other people tried to ambush me within 30 seconds of landing and I killed them all without taking any damage whatsoever. Thought "what a great start, bound to win this one". Died 2 minutes later after a crap shootout with someone stood on a roof of a nearby hut lol 

On 26/02/2018 at 11:24, kingcarr21 said:

I had this problem once. Every gun I picked up would make me drop another item even though I had a spare slot. Only happened in that one game.

My decision making is terrible. Made the final two last night and the other player had built a tall tower with a huge platform at the top so I started building up underneath it, and made a stairway to the top. He got a few shots at me through a trapdoor but I managed to shoot out the floor, get to the top and shoot him a few times - lost the standoff

Didn't occur to me till after that I could have just shot the base of the tower out, destroying the structure and he'd have plummeted to his death. Bloody hell

I have only played a few games of this as I can't get the controller off the kids. Managed to get on it last night and didn't see anyone until I was in the final 3. The other two were already fighting when I got there so I hid behind one of the towers they had built until I saw that one had been killed, then the other got taken out by the storm. Won the game having not fired a single shot! Feels like a hollow victory but I will take it.

• Haha 1