Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Fortnite Battle Royale

29 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Find yourself a good squad and you can be sorted. Me and a mate played a squad with someone off Foxestalk (ManlikeWalshy) last night and we had a good laugh. Shame you are on Xbox. A headset and 3 friends and Squad is a blast.

Yesterday I won 2 games in a row again. 1 Duo and 1 Squad. Me and my mate in the squad game where paired together and had no other teammates so it was 2 vs 4. My mate died so it was me vs 4. I managed to hide my way and there were 3 people left so me vs 2 around the Dusty Depot. Managed to pick up a gold Scar and get both of them from a distance for the win. Still cant get that Solo win but I normally play squad or duo so not sure I will ever get a solo win lol 

Still not really gave building a proper go. Would sooner build a simple box with stairs and try and snipe people

Sounds like you were clutching at straws last night to get the W!

Still yet to use that Gold Scar which everyone bangs on about.

We on tonight?

1 minute ago, TheRealWalshy5 said:

Sounds like you were clutching at straws last night to get the W!

Still yet to use that Gold Scar which everyone bangs on about.

We on tonight?

Ill try to get on. The wife gets a bit grumpy if i'm hogging the TV too much lol Might have to watch something then go online when she goes sleep. If you're online I will invite you

2 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Ill try to get on. The wife gets a bit grumpy if i'm hogging the TV too much lol Might have to watch something then go online when she goes sleep. If you're online I will invite you

2 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Hahahahaha classic!

My misses never seems to sleep pal, so i just have to bully my way on, at the moment this game is more important than her :ph34r:

1 hour ago, kingcarr21 said:

Find yourself a good squad and you can be sorted. Me and a mate played a squad with someone off Foxestalk (ManlikeWalshy) last night and we had a good laugh. Shame you are on Xbox. A headset and 3 friends and Squad is a blast.

Yesterday I won 2 games in a row again. 1 Duo and 1 Squad. Me and my mate in the squad game where paired together and had no other teammates so it was 2 vs 4. My mate died so it was me vs 4. I managed to hide my way and there were 3 people left so me vs 2 around the Dusty Depot. Managed to pick up a gold Scar and get both of them from a distance for the win. Still cant get that Solo win but I normally play squad or duo so not sure I will ever get a solo win lol 

Still not really gave building a proper go. Would sooner build a simple box with stairs and try and snipe people

I had a purple SCAR and someone on my team kept sending me messages begging to swap it, it didn't seem that special to me

One of my favourite things that's happened so far is taking a potshot at someone from miles away with a bog standard rifle, and killing them straight away. Didn't realise they must have been on about 5 HP, great feeling!

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

5 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Won a squad game last night with all my mates dying with around 20 people left. Just let the two last squads battle it out and then popped the last remaining guy. Love being sneaky. Stuck on 5 solo wins but get plenty of 2nds which is good but annoying

Clutch winning a game when the rest of your team is dead is a better feeling than winning a solo game imo.

Don't really get nervous in solos but if i'm the last alive on a squad then my heart is usually falling out my arse as soon as I hear gunshots lol

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Clutch winning a game when the rest of your team is dead is a better feeling than winning a solo game imo.

Don't really get nervous in solos but if i'm the last alive on a squad then my heart is usually falling out my arse as soon as I hear gunshots lol

Yeah I was in a hut with a trap set up over one door and me facing the other with my shotty. They start building on top of the hut so I think I’m ****ed but the circle comes to my rescue and they have to move so I snuck out and bushes up lol

4 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Also if any of you wanna watch some decent content for fortnite go on YouTube and search Ali-A fortnite videos. He’s a bit annoying but he’s quality and you pick up tips from him

As an alternative, this guy's videos are also great.

Helped Walshy to his first duo win yesterday. Stayed away from the action, hiding in bushes etc. Got to the final 6 when Walshy died. I stayed hidden until luckily it was 1 vs 1 ( I was expecting 2 vs 1 so got lucky). Enemy was in a tower and I was hiding behind another teams tower they made. He's shooting at me but im hiding, I think to myself i've got 1 chance, I pull out my gold sniper, run to the side, see his head poking out the top of his tower, I line the shot and BOOM

VICTORY ROYALE

Was a sweet headshot.

Then later on we played another game and there was only 10 people from the start :huh:. Never seen that before. We practically had the whole map to ourselves as a few people still went to the new city. It was a duo game so only 5 teams but we came 4th lol. Terrible game. Has anybody else had a game like that?

18 hours ago, EnderbyFox said:

I lose my head when I am the last one alive and my mates are watching. I usually just end up dying in an embarrassing way or forgetting how to shoot.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Helped Walshy to his first duo win yesterday. Stayed away from the action, hiding in bushes etc. Got to the final 6 when Walshy died. I stayed hidden until luckily it was 1 vs 1 ( I was expecting 2 vs 1 so got lucky). Enemy was in a tower and I was hiding behind another teams tower they made. He's shooting at me but im hiding, I think to myself i've got 1 chance, I pull out my gold sniper, run to the side, see his head poking out the top of his tower, I line the shot and BOOM

VICTORY ROYALE

Was a sweet headshot.

Then later on we played another game and there was only 10 people from the start :huh:. Never seen that before. We practically had the whole map to ourselves as a few people still went to the new city. It was a duo game so only 5 teams but we came 4th lol. Terrible game. Has anybody else had a game like that?

Cracked open a bottle of the finest to celebrate that first win!

Also got 10 kills in a solo yesterday and finished 6th..

54 minutes ago, TheRealWalshy5 said:

I just went rambo, scouted around the outskirts and watched people approaching through the circle last minute, picked off the panicking lot. Can't wait to finish work already!  

Just be careful cause your partner will start to resent the game when you are constantly playing and paying no attention to her lol. My wife hates it

21 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Also if any of you wanna watch some decent content for fortnite go on YouTube and search Ali-A fortnite videos. He’s a bit annoying but he’s quality and you pick up tips from him

Tmartn2 is also good at doing videos for fortenite gives you updates on new areas etc him and his team regularly do challenges too 

29 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

This just looks abit cartoon like compared to Pubg. Certainly seems to be the more popular game though on console.

Yeah - I think it's more popular on console because it runs smoother and is much better optimised. Having played PUBG on PC for a few months before Fortnite I don't think I could go back.. feels far too clunky.

EDIT: Also the fact it's free doesn't hurt :D

Edited by EnderbyFox