Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Fortnite Battle Royale

9 minutes ago, ketteringscott said:

I have only played a few games of this as I can't get the controller off the kids. Managed to get on it last night and didn't see anyone until I was in the final 3. The other two were already fighting when I got there so I hid behind one of the towers they had built until I saw that one had been killed, then the other got taken out by the storm. Won the game having not fired a single shot! Feels like a hollow victory but I will take it.

A wins a win. Love the fact you can win without firing a single bullet

20 minutes ago, TheRealWalshy5 said:

Thoughts on Lucky Landing anyone?

Hard to gauge at the moment - no matter where the bus passes, loads of people land there so it's hard to get looting as you constantly need to keep switching to weapons. It's also a bit small and not that interesting, but it's another point of interest so probably be more useful once people stop flocking there

1 minute ago, TheRealWalshy5 said:

Hahahahaha bad times!

Have you ever been to the motel? At the top of the map?

Quite a decent place to go (Y)

I visit the motel if I'm passing but never land there. At most you've got 2 (occasionally 3) chests, two nearby ruins which rarely contain anything decent but a place that usually a couple of rivals will land at. Haunted Hills is easily the best looting, and even if other people land there you can usually raid 3 or 4 chests before you have a showdown or sneak off into the hills

29 minutes ago, TheRealWalshy5 said:

Hahahahaha bad times!

Have you ever been to the motel? At the top of the map?

Quite a decent place to go (Y)

Usually land at the 4 houses in between Junk Junction and the motel then make my way south from there. It is a great place that is usually quiet.

3 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Thats the one. Usually 4 or 5 chests in there.

Normally 3 chests in the church (spire, altar and basement), 2 in that building with the basement opening, 2 at the memorial bit, 1 in the blocked up building, 1 in the sunken ruin, 1 at the big headstone, 1 in the building opposite the big headstone. There's also usually 2-3 rare items dotted about and a shitload of ammo cases. Don't think I've ever landed there and found less than 8 chests

Just won 2 solo games in a row, can't believe it. First was a bit of a flukey win as 2nd place fired a rocket right near me (drained all shield and 70 health) and I blindfired with the flash as I couldn't see and just popped him with assault rifle. The second game came down to 3, one was hiding up a mountain, the other had built a huge structure and I was forced out into the open. Managed to kill the guy with the structure while he was looking around for the other guy, hid in his structure till I heard the final bloke, who started building a bridge from the mountain to my tower. Went to ground and shot the bridge out with minigun, he fell to his death. Beautiful! 

I fvcking love this game

10 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Normally 3 chests in the church (spire, altar and basement), 2 in that building with the basement opening, 2 at the memorial bit, 1 in the blocked up building, 1 in the sunken ruin, 1 at the big headstone, 1 in the building opposite the big headstone. There's also usually 2-3 rare items dotted about and a shitload of ammo cases. Don't think I've ever landed there and found less than 8 chests

Ah I am not talking about haunted hills, the place I land at doesnt have a name

2 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Me and my mates call it Grimsby as its a shithole lol. There are like 4 derelict buildings. Close to the umbrella and motel. I go there quite often and can normally find some decent loot

• Haha 1

Being discussed on This Morning with loads of parents saying their children have become obsessed with the game and calling for it to have 16+ certificate. 

Hope my missus ain’t behind all of this lol

Edited by foxfanazer

2 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Being discussed on This Morning with loads of parents saying their children have become obsessed with the game and calling for it to have 16+ certificate. 

I saw that. If parents have a problem then why not try some actual parenting and reduce their play time on it :dunno:

2 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

There's no reason for it to have a 16+ certificate, there's no gore or adult material, it's properly slapstick

If I was a parent I'd be delighted that my kid only wanted to play a free game. You just have to tell them they can only play it an hour per evening or whatever, as with all other games

1 minute ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

There's no reason for it to have a 16+ certificate, there's no gore or adult material, it's properly slapstick

If I was a parent I'd be delighted that my kid only wanted to play a free game. You just have to tell them they can only play it an hour per evening or whatever, as with all other games

Yeah exactly, don’t get why this game is any different. As you say it’s not gory or overly violent. It is bloody addictive though but as you and Kingcarr say it’s just basic parenting

12 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Is this place near the top left corner of the map next to Haunted Hills? Four buildings, all destroyed? If so then that’s where I land. Loot is very good and four chests in such a small area. Usually nobody goes there. Also being close to Haunted Hills which is also a great place to loot.

21 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Is this place near the top left corner of the map next to Haunted Hills? Four buildings, all destroyed? If so then that’s where I land. Loot is very good and four chests in such a small area. Usually nobody goes there. Also being close to Haunted Hills which is also a great place to loot.

It is indeed. 

There's 3 sets of 2 houses to the north of tomato Town and East of Fatal Fields. It's usually quiet and good for a 8-10 chest run before the storm arrives. Our squad are always quite successful there, since we aren't so good at the crazy city starts with 20 others. 

Any new players I'd recommend them. 

Edit: Also been announced for android and ios, my lunch breaks are suddenly gonna be more fun lol

Edited by wardyfox86

27 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Also been announced for android and ios, my lunch breaks are suddenly gonna be more fun lol

Great news, I just hope the Android version is compatible with gamepads cause I can't play shooting games on a touchscreen for shit. There's a knock-off PUBG game on phones at the moment called Rules of Survival, I can tell it's a decent game but I can't play it properly cause I need physical buttons

3 hours ago, wardyfox86 said:

There's 3 sets of 2 houses to the north of tomato Town and East of Fatal Fields. It's usually quiet and good for a 8-10 chest run before the storm arrives. Our squad are always quite successful there, since we aren't so good at the crazy city starts with 20 others. 

Any new players I'd recommend them. 

Edit: Also been announced for android and ios, my lunch breaks are suddenly gonna be more fun lol

The houses are at the end of my loot run that starts at the man made building next to the fox. Then onto the shed in the far top right corner, then the Ice cream truck and then onto the first of the houses. Always well kitted out and by time ive done it there is about 25 people left lol.

• Haha 1