Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Fortnite Battle Royale

16 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Just won a game without getting a kill! Third place had laid traps in his tower and 2nd place fell into it. Was well puzzling as I hadn't landed a shot on him till I realised what had happened, what a chump

I just won a game with 2 kills. My last kill came when there was 4 of us left. I was on 10 hp and managed to get a headshot on him with the pump. A few seconds later there were just 2 of us left. I noticed the only guy had built a pretty high metal tower which would be outside of the next circle which was tiny, so I snuck behind a tree, using my camera to see what he was doing whilst he couldn't see me. Storm came in and he eventually jumped to his death for my 2nd solo win lol

2 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

What the fvck, have they made shotguns MORE powerful with this update? I'm getting one-shotted left right and centre today, full shield full health and a couple of times they haven't even been that close to me. Pissing me off

yeah  i got nuked by a shotty earlier. crazy damage i never get anywhere near that

55 minutes ago, Beliall said:

yeah  i got nuked by a shotty earlier. crazy damage i never get anywhere near that

Bloody annoying, they've always been overpowered but it seems they've upped it. That new heavy one seems to have a lot of range too, good if you use them but there's a massive imbalance

7 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Bloody annoying, they've always been overpowered but it seems they've upped it. That new heavy one seems to have a lot of range too, good if you use them but there's a massive imbalance

i hhave found the heavy to be great up close but not so good any farther, i get around 9 damage from a shotgun at range, i dont get it

1 hour ago, Beliall said:

i hhave found the heavy to be great up close but not so good any farther, i get around 9 damage from a shotgun at range, i dont get it

Shotguns are stupid. You walk up behind someone and shoot them them with a blue tactical at point blank, doing 7 damage. He turns around and does over 200 with a common pump.

I got to use the new guided rocket launcher earlier - was worried it might be overpowered but it isn't... it's surprisingly slow with a distinct sound so easy for people to dodge/build cover and of course you're completely vulnerable while using it. Can't see many people wanting to use it at all

So the chest sound isn't working, queuing times are back, lag is rife and I'm getting that stupid low jump bug nearly half the time I try to jump over something. They've buggered this update right up. Also tried to join a game earlier and it came up as "Matchmaking cancelled" and wouldn't let me join a game until I went back to the Xbox dashboard

54 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

So the chest sound isn't working, queuing times are back, lag is rife and I'm getting that stupid low jump bug nearly half the time I try to jump over something. They've buggered this update right up. Also tried to join a game earlier and it came up as "Matchmaking cancelled" and wouldn't let me join a game until I went back to the Xbox dashboard

I'd hate to think how pissed off you'd be if you actually had to pay for it :D

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

anyone fimding they’re losing the 1 on 1 shotgun battles should really try using the tactical smg. Absolutely melts peoples health 

yeah that smg is one of my favourite weapons

• Like 1

4 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

anyone fimding they’re losing the 1 on 1 shotgun battles should really try using the tactical smg. Absolutely melts peoples health 

Yeah it's fantastic up close but absolutely useless mid to long range, I usually don't keep hold of close range weapons and try and keep a distance from people. Usually I'm ok but if someone sneaks up on me I'm buggered

12 hours ago, z-layrex said:

I came so close to my first win ffs. He had 5 health, I fell off my tower and died. He won with 5 health and 0 kills.

Don't worry, things like that make your first win feel even more incredible

I got such a massive buzz off my first solo win, never got that feeling from a video game before

14 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Don't worry, things like that make your first win feel even more incredible

I got such a massive buzz off my first solo win, never got that feeling from a video game before

Finally won one this evening, buzzing!

What a great game.

• Like 3

On 30/03/2018 at 11:27, Beliall said:

game is bugged right now, weapon switching keeps breaking, after using the pick axe, i cant switch back to guns, just run around unarmed, also happening at random times on ps4, anyone else?

Here was me thinking my controller was knackered! I’ve been switching between my two for the past week thinking there both fvcked!

• Haha 2

Won 12 games yesterday, 2 solos, 8 high explosive squads and 2 normal squads. Annoying that you can’t view your stats at the moment as I have no idea what numbers I’m on

High explosives have been fun although I feel the guided missiles are too common so you’re having to box yourself in too early