Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Wolf Alice

Anybody on here like them?

I hadn't really listened to them before but just got their recent album (after seeing them perform on Jools Holland other night). I like their singles, particularly 'Beautifully Unconventional' and 'Dont delete the kisses' but overall enjoying the album.

Think I might go and get their first album if it's any good?

Saw them at the Cookie a good three / four years ago now, really good live - haven't really listened to the new effort because I thought Yuck Foo was terrible (liked Don't Delete the Kisses though). 

First album has some absolute belters on it, Your Loves Whore, Lisbon and Bros are great. The Blush EP is good too.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I am bumping this because of their new album. Just pre ordered it actually.

I saw this performance on Jools Holland and thought it was superb

• Like 1

Love Wolf Alice. Looking forward to their new album.

Unfortunately missed seeing them live a few years ago, they were supporting Manics but I didn't know them at the time and didn't bother watching. lol Gutting now. Definitely one of the bands I'm most looking forward to getting to see when gigs are back.

• 3 months later...

Anybody get their new album? @purpleronnie ?

Bit of a cliche but it's my favourite album of theirs so far. I think it's some of their best work, musically and lyrically. 'Delicious Things' and 'The Beach II' are favourites of mine.

Got tickets to see them in Sheffield later this year which I'm excited for. Never seen them live before.

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Anybody get their new album? @purpleronnie ?

Bit of a cliche but it's my favourite album of theirs so far. I think it's some of their best work, musically and lyrically. 'Delicious Things' and 'The Beach II' are favourites of mine.

Got tickets to see them in Sheffield later this year which I'm excited for. Never seen them live before.

Still haven't got round to it, I tend to buy lots of stuff in one go.