Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Swansea post match 2-1

10 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Doesn’t Renato Sanchez keep silva out of the national side ??

anyway, did I imagine that it was Iborra who let mawson turn and shoot ??

Watch it again

Maguire caught napping.

One of the reasons Hull went down.

Need Huth or Dragovic to partner Morgan.

36 minutes ago, the messenger said:

Watch it again

Maguire caught napping.

One of the reasons Hull went down.

Need Huth or Dragovic to partner Morgan.

So he's not flawless. As if Morgan, Huth and Dragovic are.

Is no-one willing to give Ayew and Mawson credit for actually converting that chance into a goal?

Swansea were effectively shut down bar their goal and Maguire in particular was immense after that. He must've cleared the ball half a dozen of times in the last 5-10 minutes.

55 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Couple more wins and we’ll all wonder what the fuss was about. Could have had them already too. Should have beaten the Arsenholes. 

I know other teams could have scored goals and we've been lucky in places. But when you think of the missed penno at Livepool, a ludicrous collapse at Arsenal, Vardy missing a sitter against Huddersfield, things could have been very different.

10 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Did maguire miss his header to allow the ball to reach mawson or did maguire get turned by mawson in the act of shooting ????

Nobody missed a header because the corner was a foot off the floor when it arrived at the near post - if anything, I think our defence was caught out by how bad a delivery it was by Sanchez. lol

Archived