Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Swansea post match 2-1

Most neutral commentators said we bossed / dominated the game - I know many on here are ultra critical and love moaning, but we were away from home against a half decent side and came home with three points. Lets enjoy the fact we were the better side , take the win and look forward to watching MOTD for a change!!

19 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Most neutral commentators said we bossed / dominated the game - I know many on here are ultra critical and love moaning, but we were away from home against a half decent side and came home with three points. Lets enjoy the fact we were the better side , take the win and look forward to watching MOTD for a change!!

Always a bonus as it gets me brownie points getting up with my 2 year old at 7.20am to catch the repeat so the missus gets a lie in. Cheers Appleton.

8 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Appleton should get some credit here. He likes his teams to pay passing football on the front foot and that's what we did today.

Yes the players can do it but they still need managing in the correct way. He's got me change of getting the job gum time though.

:blink:

Iborra being accredited with a very good performance? The same Iborra that last week some people said should never wear a shirt again? Wow. How extraordinary. Lucky he wasn’t marched out of the club and put on a plane back to Spain, really. 

2 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Iborra being accredited with a very good performance? The same Iborra that last week some people said should never wear a shirt again? Wow. How extraordinary. Lucky he wasn’t marched out of the club and put on a plane back to Spain, really. 

Some of the fans do it with every new player, they judge them on 1 game... you shouldn’t be surprised. 

I’m surprised at how well Morgan marshalled Abraham today... im

not his biggest fan... never have been but he’s deserves credit today. 

Iborra and Mahrez classy, Okazaki is a legend and I hope some of the idiotic fans who love jumping on his back at every opportunity feel silly tonight...

2 hours ago, Vacamion said:

Anyone who didn’t see the game, Riyad Mahrez got underneath a ball coming down from low earth orbit, with a storm whipping wind and rain around him, and he trapped the ball perfectly. Sublimely. 

It was a piece of control that you half expect from him, but it made me expostulate a “Whooooaaaah”.

It was part of a performance which included being key to both goals, being at the heart of our attacks, tracking back and defending.

Mahrez is back, baby.

If he plays like this he will be gone in the New Year, so let’s enjoy him while we can.

Pure pr0n. Just after that breezed past two players.

It's Mahrez we're talking about. He'll give more than often a reason to slate him. Watch him wandering off to some airport in january and showing up at the training session the day after.

Massive 3 points but all our managers seem wedded to 4 4 2. The system worked with Kante because of his workrate, tackling skills and creative ability. It has never really worked since.Remember that the tide was turned in the Greater Escape using 3-5-2.We almost beat Atletico in the second half. With wing backs like Chilwell and Mark A we are made for it. Post Horn Galloper

Hands up, I was very uninspired by the team selection, but fair play to Appleton, that was a very decent performance. Thought Shinji was excellent but today Riyad looked like the Riyad of the 15/16 season. Genuinely privileged to have seen a player of such talent in a Leicester shirt. 

3 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Mahrez, Shinji and Iborra superb. Hated the last  20 minutes. Played well first half. Massive 3 points. Desperately needed. 

That'll be Shinji coming off. He linked the play. With him on it often looked looked 4-3-3 on the attack.

Appleton MOTM for his beginners luck.:blush:

I don't know how much of that was down to the opposition but apart from the usual sitting back and letting them come onto us final 10 minutes we looked pretty decent.

A small step to better things...... hopefully.

Archived