Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mendi

Robert Huth

19 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Has he been injured all season? I'd rather keep Huth than Morgan. The guy is quality, would we have conceded 7 goals in 2 games with Big Bobby at the back!?

i think not 

Saw him play a couple of times for the u23's when he was supposedly fit, unfortunately, he looked about finished. 

A damn shame, easily our best cb before he was injured. 

• Like 1

This guy is and will go down as an LCFC legend. No coincidence the great escape happened more or less as soon as he came. We tightened up at the back massively. He was also immense the following year. I will never forget being behind the goal at Spurs and that header looping in. Also was pivotal in the champions league partnering Benalouane when Calamity Wes got injured.

Huuuuuuuuuth!

• Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, bmouth_fox said:

This guy is and will go down as an LCFC legend. No coincidence the great escape happened more or less as soon as he came. We tightened up at the back massively. He was also immense the following year. I will never forget being behind the goal at Spurs and that header looping in. Also was pivotal in the champions league partnering Benalouane when Calamity Wes got injured.

Huuuuuuuuuth!

Not so much looping in as thundering in.

This man has been immense for us and we should have him on the bench v Arsenal. Even if he doesn't get on he can get the ovation and send off from the fans that he deserves.

• Like 1

Real shame to see what that injury has done to him.

First the OP on his ankle after that pre-season incident, two months out, back to fitness, only to be hit again the same injury that had troubled him at the end of last season.

But I find it interesting that it's been rather quiet surrounding Huth's injury updates.

HIs time at Leicester City has obviously come to an end. One last appearance alongside Morgan and a proper farewell by the fans for both?

They're 33 and 34 years old and on the decline.

Wish you well, Robert! Alles Gute and hopefully, you can end your career with a local club in your hometown of Berlin.

• Like 1