Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxCrop16

Peterborough Travel and Pubs

2 hours ago, cambridgefox said:

Luckily coming from Cambridge direction.

Getting in for 9.20

Hope Drapers Arms Wetherspoons is open.

someone on here said it might be closed.

I'll be heading for there if I can get in (getting in about an hour after you).

The Drapers is open before ko for Leicester fans only but may stop letting people in if it gets too busy ,and is only open to regulars after the game.

Just rang them up and they said the place would be Policed as well  as it will be heaving with City fans.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Neil_LCFC said:

The Drapers is open before ko for Leicester fans only but may stop letting people in if it gets too busy ,and is only open to regulars after the game.

Just rang them up and they said the place would be Policed as well  as it will be heaving with City fans.

Neil. I've got exactly the same tattoo as the one on your avatar.Is that yours? Filbert St. 1976.

Back to the subject, the train to P'boro tomorrow will be like travelling 3rd class in India. On the roof, hanging off the sides. Should be eventful!

Yes that's my tattoo on my ankle had it done about 20years ago.  We have given the trains a swerve because  they will be rammed and are going by taxi ! Mind we do live in between Leicester  and Peterborough so isn't too much split between 6.

The landlord  at the Drapers said the first train back after will have 4 carriages  the next 3 and after that back to the standard 2. He never said about the trains  before. He's in contact with the Police as they ferry the fans to the pub and keep an eye on the place he said the Police  were dreading  it !