Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gearoid

Brighton away

I just got my ticket for this one I’m a fox member so if you are you can buy online now. There are 56 left and also only 23 seats left on fox coaches if you want to travel that way. So get online quick if your a member cuz it won’t make general sale 

1 hour ago, oohaahmustafa said:

Cant believe this made members! Tickets and hotel sorted, should be decent!

Does everyone just booze in the town and then taxi/train to the ground or is there a proper away pub near the ground?

No real pubs near the ground, it's only a 10 minute train from the station. A couple of pubs on the high street outside the station will probably do most of the away support.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, oohaahmustafa said:

Cant believe this made members! Tickets and hotel sorted, should be decent!

Does everyone just booze in the town and then taxi/train to the ground or is there a proper away pub near the ground?

Nothing at all near the ground but the equivalent of our 1884 bar (cant remember its name) lets away fans in after the game but not before.

Train & Bus travel is free to all ticket holders, Plenty of decent pubs near Brighton station though the queue for the train to the stadium can be horrendous & also Lewes which is a good place for a booze & not so much of a queue for the train.

Both only 10 minutes or so once you get on the train.

Bottoms Up! (Can I say that on a Brighton thread?)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Vicki Vixen said:

Am I reading this right that I only need to buy a train ticket to Haywards Heath, and the rest of the cost to get to Falmer is already paid for in the matchday ticket price?

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/siteassets/pdfs/travel-guide-nov17.pdf

Yes, 

''If you are travelling from outside the subsidised zone, simply buy a ticket to the last station on the zone perimeter (shown below). You may also wish to consider parking at Lewes station and taking the train to Falmer.''