Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gearoid

Brighton away

27 minutes ago, BrummieFOX said:

Simply not true.

What you mean is, people can't get tickets for the attractive fixtures, because they won't build up their points by doing the less attractive fixtures. It's a vicious circle.

Correct.

My lads aways include having to buy tickets for shite like sunderland, swansea and that thing wet spam call a ground, he's got no chance of getting to Old Trafford on his own ref anytime soon, but hopefully one day, although I hope like me, i manage to drag him up to realise, Cheltenham and Southend are much more fun that Anfield and palace is a proper ground not wembley.

this season more and more tickets are getting lower down and many make members no problem, what you have to do is endure the shite, seems we have too many fans that crave going to the big grounds, Go to watch us not admire some fantasy that Old Trafford is wonderful, or the Kop is loud, it's not.

• Like 2

Haha some hilarious comments on here, from those that presumably had some excuse or another for not going to Rotherham away in that athletics ground (amongst others soul-destroying trips), but feel they have a right to get tickets to glamour fixtures above those that did.

I bet no-one will be complaining about the away ticketing system when Burnley away comes around two weeks after Brighton. The system is 100% fair. 

Have to disagree with the post above, the kop at full voice is loud!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Haha some hilarious comments on here, from those that presumably had some excuse or another for not going to Rotherham away in that athletics ground (amongst others soul-destroying trips), but feel they have a right to get tickets to glamour fixtures above those that did.

I bet no-one will be complaining about the away ticketing system when Burnley away comes around two weeks after Brighton. The system is 100% fair. 

Have to disagree with the post above, the kop at full voice is loud!

spot on good job they dont follow england its even harder and when you get away tickets you have to pick them up with id.

• 2 weeks later...