Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Erinjack

Panini Sticker Album

I wasn't going to bother as I'd heard it would cost over £700 to complete it. But my Mrs "surprised" me with one a few weeks ago, hadn't got the guts to tell her that was the reason I hadn't got one already though!

So I just have to buy the odd pack every now and again to show her I appreciate it. 

Check this out... https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/mar/29/cost-to-fill-panini-world-cup-sticker-book-is-734-says-maths-prof

And the worse thing is, it's only going to get more expensive in the coming world cups as there are going to be loads more teams that will qualify!

On 19/05/2018 at 23:40, lcfcrinaldi said:

I wasn't going to bother as I'd heard it would cost over £700 to complete it. But my Mrs "surprised" me with one a few weeks ago, hadn't got the guts to tell her that was the reason I hadn't got one already though!

So I just have to buy the odd pack every now and again to show her I appreciate it. 

Check this out... https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/mar/29/cost-to-fill-panini-world-cup-sticker-book-is-734-says-maths-prof

And the worse thing is, it's only going to get more expensive in the coming world cups as there are going to be loads more teams that will qualify!

The £700 thing is complete bull and I knew it at the time. Swap effectively I reckon it's probably a bit over £100, which for what it is still a lot but I think tradition gets the better of me on this one. I've got about 400 of them so far.

58 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

The £700 thing is complete bull and I knew it at the time. Swap effectively I reckon it's probably a bit over £100, which for what it is still a lot but I think tradition gets the better of me on this one. I've got about 400 of them so far.

I dunno about that, the article seems pretty legit to me.

And though yes it would be cheaper if you swapped effectively, but as a 27 year old male, I can't say that I know too many people that are also collecting them.

1 minute ago, lcfcrinaldi said:

I dunno about that, the article seems pretty legit to me.

And though yes it would be cheaper if you swapped effectively, but as a 27 year old male, I can't say that I know too many people that are also collecting them.

You'd be surprised lol 

I've just about completed this for the first time since I was probably in primary school.

Probably spent whatever it costs to get the 700 or so stickers (probably even less). Done no end of swapping. Go on gumtree and theres no end of people swapping in Leicester.

One guy needed a shiny badge to finish his book and he gave me about 100 extra.