Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

League 1 & 2 Thread - 2018/2019

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

Hey spacemunky I see we've just snatched one of your best youngsters away from County. He sounds a good prospect. 

Dongda He.

What a name btw! 

I figured we were safe from you bastards being we're so far down the food chain lol

He looked decent in the one preseason match I saw him in.

Maybe you can loan him back to us? :ph34r:

Frustrated by the Notts match in Cambridge.

Firstly, iFollow had a lot of technical problems with the video, so I had to listen to most of the match.

Secondly, when I finally did get the video we blew two golden chances. Of course the latter of the two was followed by the winning goal for Cambridge.

I heard Boldewijn's first Notts goal was a stunner. I'll have to find the video for it.

Plus side is I like the new lads and I think we will get the results as they play together more.

I've said this all along but it'll be very tough for Nolan to recreate the season County had last season. He did so well last season. Can't see him finishing top 7 again.

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I've said this all along but it'll be very tough for Nolan to recreate the season County had last season. He did so well last season. Can't see him finishing top 7 again.

I don't want to write the season off just yet, but it's hard to imagine right now that we'll be anywhere near the top 7. Bottom 7 looks doable.