Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

League 1 & 2 Thread - 2018/2019

15 minutes ago, SAFC1 said:

Genuinely devastated but a proud day for me regardless. 4 year old son with me today for his sixth ever game.. We’re gutted but we’ll be back. 

67E0943F-F4AA-4ECC-8C80-15CC940DE0CA.jpeg

It may take time but I'm sure you'll be back. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SAFC1 said:

Genuinely devastated but a proud day for me regardless. 4 year old son with me today for his sixth ever game.. We’re gutted but we’ll be back. 

67E0943F-F4AA-4ECC-8C80-15CC940DE0CA.jpeg

Do miss a solid 6 points in the prem. Lol

Hey we know all about heart ache in last minute playoff defeats. Its a kick in the old sack but life goes on and you win the prem league.  Nothing to worry about. :)

To think league one will line up with Sunderland, Portsmouth, Bolton, Ipswich, Coventry next year. Really has become a league of ex top division sides fallen on hard times. Even if all five made the top six, at least two would be disappointed, although the state of Bolton and Coventry in particular that’s extremely unlikely anyway. Just shows how well we did to bounce back straight away and how blessed we were to find the owners we have

Edited by DerbyshireFox
  • Like 1

Leyton Orient manager Justin Edinburgh has been taken ill 'unexpectedly' and has been admitted to hospital..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48502110

Hope it's not too serious and he has a quick recovery.

Edit: This might be the wrong thread to put this in, but still relevant considering the club's promotion.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

On 03/06/2019 at 20:10, Wymeswold fox said:

Leyton Orient manager Justin Edinburgh has been taken ill 'unexpectedly' and has been admitted to hospital..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48502110

Hope it's not too serious and he has a quick recovery.

Edit: This might be the wrong thread to put this in, but still relevant considering the club's promotion.

No further updates on his condition - wish him the best of luck in his recovery..

https://www.eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/football/leyton-orient/thank-you-leyton-orient-statement-justin-edinburgh-1-6088752

Very shocked..:(

Seemed a very pleasant and considerate individual, and appreciated by many who were associated with him in football.

RIP, Justin. Too young an age.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Sad 1