Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

League 1 & 2 Thread - 2018/2019

14 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Start of a brand new season. Hoping as always for a good season for Notts. 

Colchester up first for us at the Lane today.

COYP!

Best of luck, hope you go up. Sunderland are favourites, and rightly so given their resources, but they look awful at the back.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Who are the commentators on the Sunderland v Charlton game?

one of them is a guy called Stephen Hendry cos there was some shit banter earlier about the snooker player. 

The main commentator is the one who usually does EFL games on Sky but I can't remember his name. 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

one of them is a guy called Stephen Hendry cos there was some shit banter earlier about the snooker player. 

The main commentator is the one who usually does EFL games on Sky but I can't remember his name. 

Just heard it’s Lee Hendrie. Sounds like Stan Collymore must be the thick brummie accent.

Bit disappointed to only get the draw in our opener today. Had some chances and showed some good signs but lacked the quality in the final third.

I think this squad is better than last season's. Time will tell.

Credit to Colchester for a decent match.

Tough starts to the season for Accrington, Grimsby and Morecambe. Thought Morecambe would finish bottom even before today's stuffing. 

Macclesfield concede 2 penalties in the 96th and 97th minute to lose 3-2 having been 2-1 up.

6 hours ago, StanSP said:

Gary Weaver. Woeful commentator, seems to have a pre-prepared script for each game.

12 hours ago, peterborofox said:

Went to Posh Bristol Rovers today. 

First half Posh scored two and saw game out in second half. 

Fancy them to go up this season or playoffs at minimum. 

Yeah, I fancied Posh for top 6 minumum before the season started. Evans knows his stuff at that level.