Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

34 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

We have a lot of the same players lol what you looking to do next?

3A4FD896-1974-4121-A745-1522D5587F12.png

Bloody hell you're team is quality lol I was actually thinking of getting aguero rttf. Is he worth it? If I sell everything in my trade pile I'll be on over 2mil so I was thinking of getting an icon. I'm leaving towards saving for 93 Henry. What are you planning to do?

Decided to replace Makalele with Rijkaard last night.

Started to really regret it when I didn't pack anything in the good packs and I didn't think I could afford to finish.

But in the Silver squad's pack, the one that rewards 11 gold players with one rare I packed Eden Hazard lol 

45 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Decided to replace Makalele with Rijkaard last night.

Started to really regret it when I didn't pack anything in the good packs and I didn't think I could afford to finish.

But in the Silver squad's pack, the one that rewards 11 gold players with one rare I packed Eden Hazard lol 

ihu

• Like 1

If all the info I've been given is correct. 

Another Flashback Thursday. Same league as Zlatan. I wonder who.... presidential card ?

No news of Ndidi. 

Fans players pick Friday. 

Alfonso Davies today

Spanish players, Javi Martinez, illarimendi, aspas etc - Spanish strong and soft links. 

RTTF Sanchez might be worth a high risk investment then sell at 1800. 

Bayern high rated worth investing.

:)

45 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Another Flashback Thursday. Same league as Zlatan. I wonder who.... presidential card ?

DV?

What are people doing with their Futswap cards? I've got 7 so can't decide if I should go for OTW Promes, just in case one is needed for future SBC's, or Da Costa for the strong link to UEL Live Tah.

18 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

DV?

What are people doing with their Futswap cards? I've got 7 so can't decide if I should go for OTW Promes, just in case one is needed for future SBC's, or Da Costa for the strong link to UEL Live Tah.

WR. 

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

DV?

DV plays in Japan now doesn't he?

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

No news of Ndidi. 

Fans players pick Friday. 

Alfonso Davies today

Spanish players, Javi Martinez, illarimendi, aspas etc - Spanish strong and soft links. 

RTTF Sanchez might be worth a high risk investment then sell at 1800. 

Bayern high rated worth investing.

:)

What is meant by this Ash?

15 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

What is meant by this Ash?

I suppose it's the fans' favourite with regards to the new youngsters card, each player was given a set of five footballers to choose from to complement the current selection.

I went for Wan-Bissaka.

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I suppose it's the fans' favourite with regards to the new youngsters card, each player was given a set of five footballers to choose from to complement the current selection.

I went for Wan-Bissaka.

ahh totally forgot about that.

I picked Piatek because it's the one I most want to come up against lol Can't see me getting any of them.

2 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

DV?

Da Costa is good tbf. He links up with my UEL Live Tah really nicely.

14 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Bloody hell you're team is quality lol I was actually thinking of getting aguero rttf. Is he worth it? If I sell everything in my trade pile I'll be on over 2mil so I was thinking of getting an icon. I'm leaving towards saving for 93 Henry. What are you planning to do?

Aguero is really good, scored over 200 goals for me but I’m not sure I’d buy him for 1.5 million, I managed to pack him! I’m abit of a Man City fan in the champions league now lol I think an icon has to be next for me, the prices put me off though. I’m looking at replacing De Bruyne but no idea who for.