Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2018/19 Fox Memberships On Sale Now!

Starting today, Foxes fans can again get closer to their Club by becoming a Fox Member for the 2018/19 Premier League season.

- 2018/19 Memberships are available to purchase online from 6pm (BST) on Thursday 12 July
- New benefits include 20 per cent off selected hospitality bookings
- Adult, Under-18, Under-10, Under-2 and International Fox Membership are all available
- Memberships can also be purchased from the new Foxes Fanstore or through the City Sales Centre

With 2018/19 Season Tickets again selling out, Fox Membership remains supporters’ best chance of securing tickets to Premier League games at King Power Stadium.

As demand intensifies as the Club enters its fifth consecutive season in the Premier League, the scheme also continues to give fans the best possible chance of getting closer to the action for seasons to come.

All Memberships – with the exception of the Under-2 tier – give supporters priority on Premier League home tickets, with a chance to secure seats based on the number of priority points accumulated.

New for the 2018/19 season is a dropped points threshold for Premier League home games, meaning all Fox Members will now sit within the final priority band.

All new Members also receive a personalised Membership Card and brand new Membership Pack.

Other 2018/19 Fox Membership highlights include:

- 20 per cent off Gold and Fans fixture Fosse Club hospitality bookings
- Opportunities to attend away Premier League games by entering a ballot
- Priority on cup fixtures, after Season Ticket Holders
- The chance to apply for a 2019/20 Season Ticket
- Voucher booklet with offers to redeem on tours, retail and LCFC Community Trust courses
- Priority booking on free LCFC events
- Access to the Club’s Foxes Rewards scheme
- Mascot opportunities for Junior Fox Members (ages 7-11)

Supporters can sign up for Fox Membership from 6pm on Thursday 12 July via tickets.LCFC.com

From Friday 13 July, Membership can be purchased:

By phone, by calling the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (Option 1) during the following opening hours:

Monday – Friday: 9am until 6pm
Saturday: 9am until 3pm

In person, by visiting the Foxes Fanstore during the following opening hours:

Monday – Friday: 9am until 6pm
Saturday: 9am until 5pm
Sunday: 10am until 4pm

A full list of ticket sale dates can be found by clicking HERE.

For further enquiries, please contact [email protected]

https://www.lcfc.com/news/784919/201819-fox-memberships-on-sale-now

Membership prices here - https://www.lcfc.com/memberships

Oops  looks like they're for 2017/18

So not updated the Website either.

Pure bull shit. Unless they offer a discount on match day ticket prices then it seems the drivel they gave at the FCC about realising they had ****ed up last year was just token listening.

I dispare at our club sometimes.

Customer not supporters should be our #

Trying to figure out from the picture what you actually get as your 'gifts' in the membership pack... 

Last year you got £5 off tickets for each match if you had membership, so fingers crossed it's the same again :dunno: With that and the voucher pack fingers crossed you would just about break even over the course of the season....

15 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

You sure? Can remember Members paid Season ticket rates for cup games but no discounts for league games?

Oh yeah, thinking about it... I went to all of the cup games, which is why it worked out well for me. I also took advantage of getting the cheaper seats available in the corners of West and East stand which always sold out by the time it went on general sale. So in my case, with all the tickets i got, I ended up paying less than I would have done if I didn't have membership. 

Edited by rachhere

1 minute ago, baker11 said:

Doing the rounds that we have the most expensive membership price in the league.

As above. I’ve renewed but I really do feel a bit ripped off at £60. Even the ‘free’ pen and wallet only gets sent out in October. I’m in a fortunate position whereby I don’t have kids etc and I’m in a position to pay £60, but I can imagine there will be many who simply can’t afford £60 before they even purchase a ticket.

Membership should be £30/35 max without ticket discounts. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

As above. I’ve renewed but I really do feel a bit ripped off at £60. Even the ‘free’ pen and wallet only gets sent out in October. I’m in a fortunate position whereby I don’t have kids etc and I’m in a position to pay £60, but I can imagine there will be many who simply can’t afford £60 before they even purchase a ticket.

Membership should be £30/35 max without ticket discounts. 

From what I gather That seems to be the general price and conditions with other clubs in the premier league 

I've compiled a list of all the memberships available for Premier League teams for the upcoming season. Not only is our scheme the most expensive, it is amongst the few that doesn't offer a discount on tickets (which is typically 2-5 quid). View here.

Feel free to make comments on the document if you see anything that's incorrect.

Edited by tbf
tidying hyperlink
  • Like 3