Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2018/19 Fox Memberships On Sale Now!

1 hour ago, theboyC said:

Im skint right now ! If I wait until the end of the month to "renew" my membership will I still have my points in place or start again ?

I emailed and they said no deadline to renew and retain your points, keep an eye on the website in case that changes though.

• Like 1

On 13/07/2018 at 20:17, Nalis said:

Was thinking about it and getting to priority on cup final tickets is literally the only advantage of getting membership.

Its the reason I got it last year but gonna risk it and not renew this year, not for £60 a membership.

I guess the biggest advantage, and why a fair few will renew no matter what the price, is the fact that members have a chance of getting a season ticket next season. Apart from that and the potential of buying tickets for Man United/Liverpool etc and any big cup games, there is no reason to buy a membership. Or you have too much money to spend (which will not apply to 95% or so).

Me and my son have been members for 2 years and bought every ticket we could and went - we got a hefty points total and this summer we finally got season tickets.  If you're patient and build the points our experience is the system works in the end (given our limited capacity at the moment).  On the total other side of the coin (my other son is a Man U fan (still makes me feel slightly nauseous)) and we've been members there for 2 years and only been to half a dozen games but we just got a call from the ticket office offering us season tickets which we took.  It's just a question of stadium capacity I think.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, djskydiver said:

Are members for the 17/18 season awarded points for the membership, I can see 10 points were allocated to me for 16/17 but nothing for last season.  

According to the brochure it goes on the past 2 seasons. So yes, that should include 2017/18 season.

I have two memberships and I really couldn't afford to renew them this year as I will be a student again soon, but I had in excess of 30pts on both memberships. There is no way I can just let that level of priority turn to dust. What if we get to a cup final?! The club has me by the short and curlys now.

On 16/07/2018 at 16:30, KrefelderFox666 said:

According to the brochure it goes on the past 2 seasons. So yes, that should include 2017/18 season.

Spoke to the ticket office yesterday, they only award the previous seasons memberships points when you renew with a new membership. :thumbdown:

On 15/07/2018 at 13:12, theboyC said:

Im skint right now ! If I wait until the end of the month to "renew" my membership will I still have my points in place or start again ?

Just did mine. Points still there and 10 added automatically as soon as I paid. Putting them on 43 and 45 points.

• Like 1

On 20/07/2018 at 11:20, SydenhamFox said:

I have two memberships and I really couldn't afford to renew them this year as I will be a student again soon, but I had in excess of 30pts on both memberships. There is no way I can just let that level of priority turn to dust. What if we get to a cup final?! The club has me by the short and curlys now.

Last year they sold the memberships half price at Christmas. I guess you would need to check if that would still count as a renewal though... 

8 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Anyone had their membership packs through yet? Would be nice to have the voucher booklet before going down on Wednesday... 

I guess this is your first membership?

You’ll be lucky to get them in October. 

Edited by rn9013

4 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

I guess this is your first membership?

You’ll be lucky to get them in October. 

Haha! No, it's not. But last time it was a few weeks into the season before I finally took the plunge. I seem to recall it taking a while even then... sigh! They are so quick in dispatching tickets, wonder why it takes them so long...

26 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Haha! No, it's not. But last time it was a few weeks into the season before I finally took the plunge. I seem to recall it taking a while even then... sigh! They are so quick in dispatching tickets, wonder why it takes them so long...

I think it’s out sourced so it’s probbaly cheaper to do it en masse. 

For £60 though it is disappointing to have to wait so long again. 

Edited by rn9013

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 17:23, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Going to keep a list of games that you needed a membership to buy tickets for throughout the season. Feel free to edit throughout the season: 

Wolves: No, general sale

Liverpool: Yes, Sold out at members.

Edited by red5