Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pello2k

Ticket exchange thread 2018/19 (Wanted/For Sale)

I need 3 tickets for Newcastle please. Double birthday celebration so fingers crossed on this. 

Is it usual for general release on match tickets to not be the on sale so close to the game?

41 minutes ago, MrLuke said:

I need 3 tickets for Newcastle please. Double birthday celebration so fingers crossed on this. 

Is it usual for general release on match tickets to not be the on sale so close to the game?

Yh, a lot of times general sale doesn't start until a week before. I would imagine they will go on general sale by the end of this week. Still plenty left.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrLuke said:

Phoned the club to ask mate, and they said there should be an announcement by close of play tomorrow and that tickets will go on sale by the end of the working week.

As for why they’re leaving it so late... who knows lol 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

@MrLuke Newcastle tickets are now on general sale if you weren’t already aware mate. There are a few few together in G1 but nowhere else so I’d get in quick!

Thanks mate, I was in on the dot at 6pm so got my 3 tickets!

• Like 1

I have 6 Fosse Club tickets available for the Chelsea match 

and 

I also have 4 Fosse Club tickets available or the Arsenal match. I'll be in Leicester for this match so can meet in person the weekend of April 29 to do any ticket sales. 

I have 6 Fosse Club tickets available for the Chelsea match 

and 

I also have 4 Fosse Club tickets available or the Arsenal match. I'll be in Leicester for this match so can meet in person the weekend of April 29 to do any ticket sales.