Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Soup

Covers

I've been listening to a lot of RATM recently (for obvious reasons). 

And I'd never realised that Renegades Of Funk was a cover. The original by Afrika Bambaataa is WEIRD. 

Btw, my cat loves singing the RATM version - Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow, we're the renegades of funk!

:P

• Like 3

I love that song too. But fortunately I also really like Miss Bextor. I can't ever call her SEB as that is reserved for ex-Wolves striker Sylvain Ebanks-Blake! 

Fun fact about her - She married one of the guys from The Feeling (who I also like) 

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

I love that song too. But fortunately I also really like Miss Bextor. I can't ever call her SEB as that is reserved for ex-Wolves striker Sylvain Ebanks-Blake! 

Fun fact about her - She married one of the guys from The Feeling (who I also like) 

Christ ‘The Feeling’ ain’t heard them in years 

Switching to more literal covers, has anybody seen this Filipino band of brothers? Best cover band I've ever seen. They mainly do Beatles stuff but they can pretty much imitate anyone as they are all ridiculously talented musicians and singers. 

Their channel is superb. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1