Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HybridFox

Monopoly Leicestershire

Was playing monopoly with family the other night after ages and seem to recall there being a Leicestershire edition.

I remember seeing it in one of the supermarkets years ago. I've been looking online but can't seem to find it anywhere anymore. 

Not the Leicester City one the club sells but the actual Leicestershire one with places on it.

Any local shops that you suggest could be worth a punt?

Edited by TK95

59 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Was playing monopoly with family the other night after ages and seem to recall there being a Leicestershire edition.

I remember seeing it in one of the supermarkets years ago. I've been looking online but can't seem to find it anywhere anymore. 

Not the Leicester City one the club sells but the actual Leicestershire one with places on it.

Any local shops that you suggest could be worth a punt?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Winning-Moves-5036905004114-Leicestershire-Monopoly/dp/B000296MI8

Pretty sure that Granby Street was in one of the squares in the game?

It probably wouldn't be now, with Austin Reed and some other shops closed there now and a big Yate's bar there.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

It probably wouldn't be now, with Austin Reed and some other shops closed there now and a big Yate's bar there.

Retail Park outlet Monopoly is surely inbound!

Or internet sales Monopoly with Amazon as Mayfair?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Think you mean Belvoir Street. Austin Reed, Youngs cameras, Proper sports shop amongst it's former businesses.

Now home to a few so-so bars & desperate employment agencies.

More Old Kent Road than Bond street.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Beliall said:

i only just found out this existed and i have needed it my whole life

Andy King was playing this on Xmas day. Was on his instagram story lol I think he was one of the players that you could buy in place of properties.

• Like 1

Just now, brucey said:

Andy King was playing this on Xmas day. Was on his instagram story lol I think he was one of the players that you could buy in place of properties.

hes the card you hide under the board when no ones looking and bring out when you need it