Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jaycolmam84

WANTED Season ticket for remaining games

Hi all, 

im moving back to leicester this weekend just around the corner from the KP. 

Ive been lucky enough to get a mon/fri job. 

Now ive became a member and bought tickets for the next 4 home games Southampton, Utd, palace and Brighton. 

I just wondered if there was a season season ticket holder who is struggling to get to games and would like to sell? 

I believe I could renew next season this way also if we change names on ticket. 

Im not holding my breath but thanks for reading. 

57 minutes ago, Jaycolmam84 said:

Hi all, 

Now ive became a member and bought tickets for the next 4 home games Southampton, Utd, palace and Brighton. 

I just wondered if there was a season season ticket holder who is struggling to get to games and would like to sell? 

You may be able to find someone happy to have an informal agreement to "sell" the ticket. but per club T&C's sale of season tickets is prohibited and they cannot be transferred to someone else. So you'd need to find someone happy to keep the ST in their name (along with the direct debit etc), whilst letting you use it. The ST holder would also be liable for any breaches of ground regulations (by you), so it's pretty risk tbh

They also cannot be transferred between people at the season end in the way you suggest (except in certain "exceptional" circumstances - for example I think the club have allowed a ST to be transferred from a deceased supporter to a family member)

Best bet is a friend who may be able to help you out.

5 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

You may be able to find someone happy to have an informal agreement to "sell" the ticket. but per club T&C's sale of season tickets is prohibited and they cannot be transferred to someone else. So you'd need to find someone happy to keep the ST in their name (along with the direct debit etc), whilst letting you use it. The ST holder would also be liable for any breaches of ground regulations (by you), so it's pretty risk tbh

They also cannot be transferred between people at the season end in the way you suggest (except in certain "exceptional" circumstances - for example I think the club have allowed a ST to be transferred from a deceased supporter to a family member)

Best bet is a friend who may be able to help you out.

Great advice, will look into these options in-depth I wasn’t aware that you couldn’t transfer the name. 

Thanks for the info 

I'm going to be away for some time in March / April - not sure exactly when yet. 

you are welcome to loan my ST for the period while I'm away (it's going to be about 4 weeks, I think) - I'll accept whatever the ticket price would be for the games in question, or something like that.

i'll give you a shout once I know more about the dates I'll be away and what games it will cover.

41 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

I'm going to be away for some time in March / April - not sure exactly when yet. 

you are welcome to loan my ST for the period while I'm away (it's going to be about 4 weeks, I think) - I'll accept whatever the ticket price would be for the games in question, or something like that.

i'll give you a shout once I know more about the dates I'll be away and what games it will cover.

On 03/01/2019 at 08:49, Jaycolmam84 said:

Hi all, 

Wow your dreaming 

On 03/01/2019 at 09:59, Jaycolmam84 said:

Great advice, will look into these options in-depth I wasn’t aware that you couldn’t transfer the name. 

Thanks for the info 

You're going to look into the option of killing a season ticket holder and changing the name? 

Dedication to the cause my friend 

• Haha 2

On 03/01/2019 at 15:27, lifted*fox said:

ermmmm... that's called profiting. 

1 minute ago, lifted*fox said:

Firstly, none of your business, at all. 

Secondly, the difference would be all of about twenty quid across four games. Hardly gonna sail off to a desert island with my riches. 

**** sake lol. 

I'm really sorry, I thought I'd read this on a public forum. 

14 hours ago, koop. said:

Who's gives a shit? If the lad wants to sell his seat and the other lad wants to buy then what's the issue?

Nothing other than it breaking premier league rules. And if the club ever worked it out both getting bans.

But other than that nothing.

However I'll give someone 200 quid to take mine for the rest of the season. The only catch is you have to take my lad every game and he eats shit loads of them crap hotdogs as like a fiver a pop.lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Nothing other than it breaking premier league rules. And if the club ever worked it out both getting bans.

But other than that nothing.

However I'll give someone 200 quid to take mine for the rest of the season. The only catch is you have to take my lad every game and he eats shit loads of them crap hotdogs as like a fiver a pop.lol

nothing major then haha

14 hours ago, Resonate said:

I have a spare ST for rest of season.

Can I buy this from you please? I presume you need to get printed match tickets for each match? Unless you are just lending the card in good faith without getting printed tickets. I promise I will take good care of it if so. I would love a season ticket, somewhere to sit regularly