Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Stanislav Lobotka

I don’t think this will happen, nor do I think we will sign anybody. I’ve heard all the money is tied up and can not be released for sometime and that has something to do Vichi death because it wasn’t a natural cause of death so funds are seized in the business until appropriate investigation etc have all been finalised.

37 minutes ago, Chelve84 said:

I don’t think this will happen, nor do I think we will sign anybody. I’ve heard all the money is tied up and can not be released for sometime and that has something to do Vichi death because it wasn’t a natural cause of death so funds are seized in the business until appropriate investigation etc have all been finalised.

You do realise that Vichai wasnt personally funding the club any longer, FFP doesnt allow it. He could have invested personal money in to the training ground and stadium expansion but for transfers, wages and general business it's got to be mostly from revenue. 

That's not to say that his assets arent tied up right now, but it's unlikely to have any short term bearing on our football club.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

You do realise that Vichai wasnt personally funding the club any longer, FFP doesnt allow it. He could have invested personal money in to the training ground and stadium expansion but for transfers, wages and general business it's got to be mostly from revenue. 

That's not to say that his assets arent tied up right now, but it's unlikely to have any short term bearing on our football club.

Only passing on what I have heard, but I would say the money that club generates from revenue and tv money is now going towards the training ground and expansion and until funds are released. A loan has also been taken to help the running of the club in the meantime. This could be all bs, but we will see if we are able to bring anyone in because we are cutting the cloth with some outgoings so there is money there you would have thought

12 hours ago, Chelve84 said:

Only passing on what I have heard, but I would say the money that club generates from revenue and tv money is now going towards the training ground and expansion and until funds are released. A loan has also been taken to help the running of the club in the meantime. This could be all bs, but we will see if we are able to bring anyone in because we are cutting the cloth with some outgoings so there is money there you would have thought

The loan was agreed a week before Vichai died.

10 minutes ago, Xen said:

Oh god, not this again...

How long before West Ham are linked, do we reckon?

West Ham have made a late bit for Stanislav Lobotka according to sources in London.

-Sports Witness (@Sports_Witness) January 24. 2019