Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

Cd mix making

1 hour ago, Benguin said:

I’m wanting to have a couple of cd’s with various songs I like on to play in my car. I do not have the knowledge or technology to do this. Anyone any good at this and willing to do some for me. Will obviously pay

It's really easy with iTunes. As I remember, you just upload the tracks to a playlist and burn to a recordable CD. It obviously requires that you have cd recorder attached to or in your computer.

I found this web page that gives you instructions https://computers.tutsplus.com/tutorials/how-to-burn-a-cd-using-itunes--mac-60101

If you've already got the songs in question, on physical albums or as files on your computer, then all you need is iTunes and some blank CDs, which you can get for less than a fiver on eBay, Amazon etc. As posted above it's straightforward enough.

If you've not got the songs then the easiest way is probably to find them on YouTube, search 'youtube mp3 converter' and use one of those sites. Feel free to send a PM if you need a hand.

What?!?!

When did this become difficult?

Why is everyone using expensive, intrusive Apple products?

Whack your tunes into Windows Media player (standard program on any Windows PC) create a playlist and burn a CD. It's easier than doing a tape back in the day (which required timing and finesse to do properly!)

• Like 4

If you are working with Apple products, then Itunes is the answer.

If you are working on a PC, then windows will help with windows media player.

You will need the songs on your computer, either downloaded from spotify/itunes or you can download from youtube.

You will need a burner on your Laptop (or you can buy USB plug in ones)

The CD you put them onto MUST be a CDr

Edited by ozleicester

9 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

What?!?!

When did this become difficult?

Why is everyone using expensive, intrusive Apple products?

Whack your tunes into Windows Media player (standard program on any Windows PC) create a playlist and burn a CD. It's easier than doing a tape back in the day (which required timing and finesse to do properly!)

Those were the days, play and record, pause. Beautiful 

Edited by Soup

46 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I used to do this a lot before I embraced Bluetooth audio which means I just stream Spotify playlists to the car stereo, or my own music files via Google Play Music.

I'm guessing your car has got a CD player and nothing else?

Correct

2 hours ago, Benguin said:

No got an old car.

This isn't much more than a CD writer:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pioneer-MVH-S410BT-Bluetooth-USB-Spotify/dp/B07H8G31NP/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1549807806&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=pioneer+mvh-s410bt&dpPl=1&dpID=41-YaymbjKL&ref=plSrch

Admittedly, you'd need a cable and possibly a fascia adapter depending on what motor you've got

• 4 years later...

I remember when I first started burning in late 90s early 00s Had all sorts of issues and through away so many fails...but I found that got things right with a cd that began with Kids by Robbie and Kylie....so for a while every cd I burnt started with that song 🤣