Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

Formula One 2019

Do you guys really think so?

I've never seen a more arrogant **** involved in TV sport. You'd always prefer some personality over someone like di Resta but Kravitz was incredibly biased, spoke absolute drivel all the time and is one of the rudest interviewers I've ever seen. He clearly doesn't even listen to the responses to his questions, instead he's busy thinking up his next ridiculous theory and getting ready to cut them off.

Glad he's gone.

In any case, I'm so glad I don't have to watch Sky anymore. Team Charisma consisting of Lazenby, Hill, Herbert, di Resta, Chandhok, Rosberg and Button is a bit fvcking shit, isn't it?

Edited by Asha

3 hours ago, Asha said:

Do you guys really think so?

I've never seen a more arrogant **** involved in TV sport. You'd always prefer some personality over someone like di Resta but Kravitz was incredibly biased, spoke absolute drivel all the time and is one of the rudest interviewers I've ever seen. He clearly doesn't even listen to the responses to his questions, instead he's busy thinking up his next ridiculous theory and getting ready to cut them off.

Glad he's gone.

In any case, I'm so glad I don't have to watch Sky anymore. Team Charisma consisting of Lazenby, Hill, Herbert, di Resta, Chandhok, Rosberg and Button is a bit fvcking shit, isn't it?

How are you going to watch the F1 next season?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, isaidno said:

I've done a team,  have you set up a foxestalk league ?

Umm, nope.  Didn't think that far ahead :P  Has anyone else?  (There are quite a number of different leagues already, some you can have only one team in, other you can have all three.)

EDIT: de735bab24 for the league I've set up.

------

I've created three differing teams - one mainly about the drivers, and two different combinations of top driver+constructor.  It'll be interesting to see how they go. (Sod's law this means Red Bull will now win everything because I didn't include them in any :P )

Edited by PhillippaT
Added stuff

5 hours ago, PhillippaT said:

Umm, nope.  Didn't think that far ahead :P  Has anyone else?  (There are quite a number of different leagues already, some you can have only one team in, other you can have all three.)

------

I've created three differing teams - one mainly about the drivers, and two different combinations of top driver+constructor.  It'll be interesting to see how they go. (Sod's law this means Red Bull will now win everything because I didn't include them in any :P )

In. 

I only need one team to win ;)

17 hours ago, PhillippaT said:

------

I've joined your league

26 minutes ago, isaidno said:

Whoever's in 6th will pit with a few laps to go , put on ultra softs and get the point.  The gap between 6th and 7th last year was massive. 

Maybe. I think it’s a bit harsh that it’s only applicable to the top 10. I’m not saying that cars outside the top 10 get fastest laps regularly, but in situations where one or more of the top runners have had issues late on and are further down the field I think those extra points over the season COULD make the difference. 

Im not opposed to the idea though. 

Edited by stix

25 minutes ago, stix said:

Maybe. I think it’s a bit harsh that it’s only applicable to the top 10. I’m not saying that cars outside the top 10 get fastest laps regularly, but in situations where one or more of the top runners have had issues late on and are further down the field I think those extra points over the season COULD make the difference. 

Im not opposed to the idea though. 

It will just always go to the last runner of the top 3 teams. Its completely pointless, it can't even be argued it adds incentive for midfield teams because the gap between 3rd and 4th (teams) is too big. They'd be better off making it so that it can only be inside the first 75% of the race but even then you'd still just get those who can afford a pit stop pitting just before

Any driver could get fastest lap on fresh tyres for the last two laps as they make a huge performance difference. Top 10 runners only, makes sure it's just those who actually have race points to lose by pitting. Otherwise all the drivers outside the top 10 would all be pitting to try and snatch a point right at the end. 

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

That point will be no good to them if they lose places pitting. 

They won't lose a place if like he says the gap to 7th is massive like it was mostly last season.