Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

Formula One 2019

It is annoying that this circuit just doesn't provide good racing. It's a beautiful circuit and is one of my favourites to drive on the F1 games but its just way to hard to overtake on. I think Bahrain and China will be much better spectacles.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Fair play to Bottas, he was an animal today. Ferrari were awful, using team orders for 4th place too!

What was there to play for? They were both miles behind Verstappen, absolutely no sense in scrapping it out for the same team result.

13 minutes ago, Asha said:

What was there to play for? They were both miles behind Verstappen, absolutely no sense in scrapping it out for the same team result.

Agreed. This seemed to pass the commentators by. No sense in risking a coming together for no more points than they were already getting. 

The fastest lap however was a free shot at an extra point for both Leclerc and the team. Madness not to go for it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Gutted for Leclerc, he absolutely bossed everyone and deserved it. Got a little bit of luck back to stay on the podium but still... it was all his. Vettel making another mistake is really frustrating.

Gonna be at the GP in China next weekend so hopefully Leclerc can put it right and I see his first win! Should be an exciting race in any case. I've got no problem with Mercedes winning as long as it's a good fight.

Finally got round to watching the race this morning, and wow it was absolutely brilliant! Especially the first 20 laps or so. Gutted for Leclerc but it was good to see that Ferrari have mostly fixed whatever their issues were in Australia in terms of pace.

Great to see McLaren looking quick, if Sainz left Verstappen a bit more room he would've easily finished in the points too.