Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

Formula One 2019

6 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Anybody been getting on the Netflix series? Trying desperately not to binge but I'm half way through 

Yeah, I've watched the first 4 episodes so far. It's a pretty good watch with some interesting behind the scenes stuff. They've tried to over dramatise some things which is understandable, but it is great to get in the mood for the new season!

Finished it all now. Was pretty good I thought and would be a great way to get new fans into the sport! However, there is no way to watch it on free to air TV which is a massive shame!

Was definitely a little harsh on Grosjean but he did have a pretty poor season compared to KMag

Completely forgot about qualifying. Mercedes front row, Vettel third. Gasly looks he's has a mare in the Red Bull out in Q1 with Verstappen 4th. Renault both out in Q2. Good result for Norris in 8th.

Mercedes unbelievably fast, 7 tenths up on Ferrari!

Red Bull made a massive error in not sending Gasly out for another run in Q1 when the track was evolving so much @Facecloth

McLaren looking quick and a fantastic effort from Norris, surprised to see him doing so well so quickly, would've been interesting to see how Sainz would've compared if he didn't have to slow down due to Kubica's off at the end of his lap in Q1. Gotta feel a bit for Ricciardo, seems like Renault are slower than McLaren!

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Beliall said:

OMG what the **** was i thinking , getting up at this time

Haha I felt the same when I got up on 4 hours sleep. Hopefully it won't be too boring or else I might struggle to stay awake!

Mercedes still have far too much dominance, Ferrari just don't look competitive, Max's car seemed to only challenge when Hamilton felt his car wasn't operating to full capacity. Really hope there's more to come from these challenging teams or else Mercedes 1 & 2 doesn't make for great competition.

Really disappointing GP.

Nothing really changed after the first corner again. One may as well watch the first lap then fast forward to the end. 

They desperately need to find a way of overcoming cars not being able to overtake in the dirty air of cars in front to prevent the post first corner procession.

Fair play to Bottas and Verstappen the rest of it, meh.