Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jogsuk

Season Tickets 2019/2020

11 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Not sure why it would go up tbh, we're improving and there's been no price increase 

People move away, commitments change, football is not many people's priority number 1 in life.

There are probably also a fair few people who are not majorly bothered about turning up every week and after a few years have seen enough.

15 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Spoke to a guy in the shop on friday whilst relocating, he said ~900 hadn't been renewed

I am on 66 points so should be successful. I have been able to have the same seat for last 2 years on my membership, so hoping that this seat will still be available should I be successful with ST.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Foxy65 said:

if you have 66 now, surely you had more than 37 last year?

I thought the magic number was 42 but let's say it was in fact 37. Most members with 37 points and over would no longer be members. Bar a small minority let's say 50-100 who then went for a season ticket this year.

That means if you had 35 or 36 points and attended most if not all home games this season, you would almost be guaranteed to get a ticket. I would think 44 or so would do it for this season.

If Mich-ol is on 66 points, that means they did not enter the ballot last year as they would have a season ticket otherwise.

Anyway, lots of guessing. We'll find out what the cut-off was soon. My mate was on 35 points at the end of last season (17-18) I think and has been to at least 15 home games in the season just gone, so he should in the early 50's which surely has to be enough for one this time.

43 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I thought the magic number was 42 but let's say it was in fact 37. Most members with 37 points and over would no longer be members. Bar a small minority let's say 50-100 who then went for a season ticket this year.

That means if you had 35 or 36 points and attended most if not all home games this season, you would almost be guaranteed to get a ticket. I would think 44 or so would do it for this season.

If Mich-ol is on 66 points, that means they did not enter the ballot last year as they would have a season ticket otherwise.

Anyway, lots of guessing. We'll find out what the cut-off was soon. My mate was on 35 points at the end of last season (17-18) I think and has been to at least 15 home games in the season just gone, so he should in the early 50's which surely has to be enough for one this time.

I was on about 38 last year & just missed out as I was told cut off was 40. Then, got 10 points for new membership for 18/19 season and went to every game apart from a couple this last season

Just now, Mich-ol said:

I was on about 38 last year & just missed out as I was told cut off was 40. Then, got 10 points for new membership for 18/19 season and went to every game apart from a couple this last season

Fair enough, like I said, I am sure you should be fine this year, as should be my mate. Good luck.

• Like 1

On 12/06/2019 at 17:38, Alf Bentley said:

In that case, do you know or could you find someone reliable who'd unofficially buy the season ticket off you for a year? 

Sorry to hear you're in a difficult patch. Happens to us all sooner or later. Hope you're soon out the other side of it.

don't know anyone close to me who'd take it at the moment - it's next to my parents-in-law's seats and let's just say it'd prefer it to be taken by a random for the time being.

ideally if someone trustworthy from here was prepared to take it for a loan year that'd be perfect. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foxy65 said:

if you have 66 now, surely you had more than 37 last year?

37 last year

+10 for renewing membership

+19 (all home games)

+1 (pre-season friendly)

+3 (league cup)

So it's possible to have missed the cut-off last year and still be on about 70 points now. Even more, potentially, as in 17/18 it was possible to get points by buying multiple tickets under the same membership (I bought some for my partner for cup games), but they removed that very early on this season (possibly before the season started)