Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jogsuk

Season Tickets 2019/2020

17 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

does anyone know when the relocation period is open?

Yes. Supporters wishing to relocate should renew their Season Ticket during the renewal period, then contact the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (Option 1) or speak to an advisor in the Foxes Fanstore during the relocation period (9am on Friday 14 June 2019 until 6pm on Monday 17 June 2019). 

Please note: Relocations are subject to an additional £5 charge per Season Ticket Holder.

• Thanks 1

Anyone struggling to get a season ticket this season and wants one, drop me a message, as i am working more Saturdays now, so will not be using mine its in sk2 row e, but  can even change seat to your choice 

Edited by lestajigs

7 hours ago, kyleolly said:

Is anybody else in the family stand unable to renew online?

Yes everyone.

Family stand can not renew online. And in the club's defence it states that in all the crap they send out.

37 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Yes everyone.

Family stand can not renew online. And in the club's defence it states that in all the crap they send out.

Oh ok fair enough I’ve tried to renew online and whenever I’ve got to payment I can’t click next not the clubs fault I failed to read properly i’ll go down in the morning lol

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Oh ok fair enough I’ve tried to renew online and whenever I’ve got to payment I can’t click next not the clubs fault I failed to read properly i’ll go down in the morning lol

To be fair mate I've got no idea why the family stand can't. But it's been the case for the last 2 or 3 seasons.

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

To be fair mate I've got no idea why the family stand can't. But it's been the case for the last 2 or 3 seasons.

I think it’s to do with the age of the kids they might surpass an age next season were kids would be charged more or reached an age were the family stand is no longer appropriate 

• 4 weeks later...

I've had my auto-renewal letter come through the post but due to my life falling apart around me I don't know if football is going to be a priority next season.

Can I still contact the club and cancel the season ticket / direct debit and if so - what period of time do I have to do that within?

On 07/06/2019 at 12:23, lifted*fox said:

I've had my auto-renewal letter come through the post but due to my life falling apart around me I don't know if football is going to be a priority next season.

Can I still contact the club and cancel the season ticket / direct debit and if so - what period of time do I have to do that within?

I think you have until the end of this week. You’ll need to write or email the club with your supporter number and your intention not to renew 

Ive had to do the same this season 

On 07/06/2019 at 12:23, lifted*fox said:

Sorry to hear this mate. If you can afford to keep it, then just keep it mate and it will be there if and when you do want to come back. If not then I'm sure a quick call to the club will sort it out.

All the best

• Like 1

thanks for the replies. 

i guess 'falling apart' is one way of looking at it. 

systematically dismantling everything is probably more accurate.

i don't know if I'm going to be about enough over the next year to make use of it. I don't want to give it up in case I can't get another one any time soon (before expansion) but I'm not far off packing a small bag and disappearing off into Asia for a year. 

decisions, decisions. 

4 hours ago, lifted*fox said:

thanks for the replies. 

i guess 'falling apart' is one way of looking at it. 

systematically dismantling everything is probably more accurate.

i don't know if I'm going to be about enough over the next year to make use of it. I don't want to give it up in case I can't get another one any time soon (before expansion) but I'm not far off packing a small bag and disappearing off into Asia for a year. 

decisions, decisions. 

In that case, do you know or could you find someone reliable who'd unofficially buy the season ticket off you for a year? 

Sorry to hear you're in a difficult patch. Happens to us all sooner or later. Hope you're soon out the other side of it.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that you’re having a tough time. If there’s any way at all you can keep your ticket do try. I hardly missed a game home or away between the Pleat years and league one but gave up my season ticket when we had kids as I worked 5 and a half days a week and wanted to see the family grow. I never thought I wouldn’t just be able to walk back in and order a season ticket when the time came but by the time my kids were old enough to go we were back in the premier league and it was great escape season so I’ve been working up points to get my season ticket back!

17 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

In that case, do you know or could you find someone reliable who'd unofficially buy the season ticket off you for a year? 

Sorry to hear you're in a difficult patch. Happens to us all sooner or later. Hope you're soon out the other side of it.

Agreed.

Can't you ask a family member or a friend if they would be willing to set up a standing order over the price you pay and they just loan it for a year? I bet plenty of people you know would be up for it.