Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jogsuk

Season Tickets 2019/2020

Just been told I can purchase a season ticket but as my son is only 5 and he is a member is the option available for me to change my seat to sit with him in the family stand when I want to take him to games?

Edited by josh_baskin

11 minutes ago, josh_baskin said:

Just been told I can purchase a season ticket but as my son is only 5 and he is a member is the option available for me to change my seat to sit with him in the family stand when I want to take him to games?

They normally accommodate seat moves for individual games. Best chance is prob Family Stand as biggest availability

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

If you keep attending games i'm sure you'll be fine next season.

I should get to more than I did last season - having babies has got in the way recently. Has been flippin expensive keeping up my membership, but didn't want lose my points

So, I made up to get a season ticket but now I have an issue that I was wondering if anyone else has experienced ?

ive sat in the family stand for the past few years with my kids, buying tickets when they are on sale to members. 

But both my kids only had 29 points so I applied on my own ( I had 39) thinking that at least we could get 1 season ticket and build up from there, and tbh I didn’t think I’d get one. 

So from tomorrow I can purchase 1 season ticket, but I’m pretty sure I can’t buy one in the family stand. 

We have sat in the same 3 seats in the family stand  for the past few seasons as there always available online. 

So if I have a season ticket somewhere else in the ground and want to transfer on a match by match basis to the family stand is that possible? 

Also will the online ticket system physically let me buy 2 under 18s tickets in the family stand without an adult (even though I’d transfer seats) 

I’m a bit confused how that would work ?

im not actually bothered where I sit, but I’d need a seat that usually has spares around it. 

cheers 

1 hour ago, shailen said:

Was anyone successful as a group? I applied for two at the same time but only I got the email to say I was successful. Would this mean we were both successful 

When I got mine a couple of years back, my old man was successful and I wasn't. I got one as we applied as a group though. Hope it's the same for you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackboots only said:

So, I made up to get a season ticket but now I have an issue that I was wondering if anyone else has experienced ?

ive sat in the family stand for the past few years with my kids, buying tickets when they are on sale to members. 

But both my kids only had 29 points so I applied on my own ( I had 39) thinking that at least we could get 1 season ticket and build up from there, and tbh I didn’t think I’d get one. 

So from tomorrow I can purchase 1 season ticket, but I’m pretty sure I can’t buy one in the family stand. 

We have sat in the same 3 seats in the family stand  for the past few seasons as there always available online. 

So if I have a season ticket somewhere else in the ground and want to transfer on a match by match basis to the family stand is that possible? 

Also will the online ticket system physically let me buy 2 under 18s tickets in the family stand without an adult (even though I’d transfer seats) 

im not actually bothered where I sit, but I’d need a seat that usually has spares around it. 

cheers 

You can relocate for every game, but you'll need to do it over the phone or at the shop because you can't buy online for children on their own. The ticket office will be able to advise you with a seat for your season ticket that has free seats around it, but there's no guarantee that they'll be free when you come to buy your children's tickets so you still may need to relocate. Hth. 

37 minutes ago, ForeverandEver said:

Got the dreaded unsuccessful email having applied in a group of 2.

This was with 41 points. Was hoping to join my sisters in SK1.

Oh well, maybe next year! 

So that doesn’t seem quite fair then if you had 41 points and others only 39..

1 hour ago, Blackboots only said:

cheers 

Are you able to go in the shop tomorrow, sounds very complicated to have to phone every home game etc must be an easier way of doing it... or maybe not! 

1 hour ago, shailen said:

Was anyone successful as a group? I applied for two at the same time but only I got the email to say I was successful. Would this mean we were both successful 

If you applied as a group it was stated that it would be based on the lowest points. So assume you both are but applied via your account.

My wife and a mate applied. She had the lowest points but we applied via her account. They are both able to buy at 9am tomorrow. But she has to do the application as it was made via her account.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

You can relocate for every game, but you'll need to do it over the phone or at the shop because you can't buy online for children on their own. The ticket office will be able to advise you with a seat for your season ticket that has free seats around it, but there's no guarantee that they'll be free when you come to buy your children's tickets so you still may need to relocate. Hth. 

Yea cheers 

I’m going to go down tmrw and see what my options are. 

Like I said I’m not that bothered about the family stand as my boys are 12&15