Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jogsuk

Season Tickets 2019/2020

3 hours ago, Chiltern Fox said:

When will the club announce the lucky people who will have the cost of their season tickets reimbursed?

Cheers. 

I think it was done the last game of the season when they were firing those balls into the crowd. Whoever caught a gold one (of which there were probably about six) were getting their season ticket paid for I think

46 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

I think it was done the last game of the season when they were firing those balls into the crowd. Whoever caught a gold one (of which there were probably about six) were getting their season ticket paid for I think

I dont think it was as I received an email a few weeks ago detailing the 2 ways in this could be achieved. 

1 minute ago, Chiltern Fox said:

I dont think it was as I received an email a few weeks ago detailing the 2 ways in this could be achieved. 

No idea in that case, it was intimated that was what it was about on the last day but who knows! Can’t remember how they did it last year 

32 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

Did Tim give you your season ticket back when he borrowed it for the Chelsea game? 

Haha no, it's fine though, I've relocated (and then moved back to my original seat as my daughter now has a ST) so will get a new one anyway :) As last season, keep in touch and you're welcome to use mine when we can't :)

31 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Haha no, it's fine though, I've relocated (and then moved back to my original seat as my daughter now has a ST) so will get a new one anyway :) As last season, keep in touch and you're welcome to use mine when we can't :)

Marvellous, and the same goes for mine... 

Up the City... :scarf:

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/07/2019 at 23:08, DerbyshireFox said:

Those renewing we keep the same cards as last year according to the renewal letter. Don’t know if this is the norm as a first year of renewal, but hope nobody’s got rid of their card

13522565-96CD-4B4F-8AAE-D15560A7D453.jpeg

Yeah that's the norm, they just renew your existing one rather than send out another one. Its a little bit of eco-friendly thinking as reduces the amount of plastic and paper being used.

• 2 weeks later...